Fortune Ladies

new arch coming out in ancient prophecy and stardust overdrive

FortuneLadyLightyANPR-JP-R.jpgFortuneLadyFireyANPR-JP-R.jpg

Each of your Standby Phases' date=' increase the Level of this card by 1 (max 12). This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 200. When this card is removed from the field by a Card Effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Fortune Lady" from your Deck.[/quote']
Increase this card's Level by 1 during your Standby Phase (Max. 12). This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its level x200. When this card is Special Summoned in Attack Position by the effect of a "Fortune Lady"' date=' destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.[/quote']

300px-FortuneLadyWindySOVR-JP-R.jpg300px-FortuneLadyWaterySOVR-JP-R.jpg

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 300. During your Standby Phase' date=' this card's Level is increased by 1. (max. Level 12). When this card is Normal Summoned, you can destroy a number of Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls equal to the total number of "Fortune Lady" monsters you control.[/quote']
This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 300. During your Standby Phase' date=' this card's Level is increased by 1. (max. Level 12). If you control a "Fortune Lady" monster other than "Fortune Lady Watery" when this card is Special Summoned to your side of the field, draw 2 cards.[/quote']

300px-FortuneLadyDarkySOVR-JP-R.jpgFortuneLadyEarthy-JP-Anime-5D.png

Increase this card's Level by 1 during your Standby Phase (max. 12). This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 400. While you control this face-up card' date=' when a face-up "Fortune Lady" monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can select 1 "Fortune Lady" monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.[/quote']
Increase this card's Level by 1 during each of your Standby Phase (max. 12). This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x400. Each time this card's level increases' date=' inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.[/quote']

looks quite playable

That's true. Even cards that are NOT SEXY AT ALL HAVE BEEN MADE INTO NORMAL. WHAT'S THE HECK WITH UPPERDECK?

Back to the point, I have realized that Fortune Ladies are extremely weak if you have some sort of thing like Gravity Bind, LV Limit Area B, or some sort of that LV-related cards.

P.S. I have 3 Fortune Ladies because they're already sold at Japan.

Watery and Darky are the best. Rest are... eh.

Would make a fun deck though

Well, Windy is an instant +1 or more when it's summoned, it also doesn't backfire on your own S/Ts, unlike things like Bestiari. So it's probably a nice card as well.

Already discussed.

And the Censorhip Hammer is going to have a lot of work with these girls.

Cmon!

They're not that sexy.

They censor almost anything that shows their body or legs.

By the time Konami's done censoring, they'll look like nuns >.>

Anyway, I'd say their casual at best. They need some supah support card (like a Saber Slash).

Definitely going to Censor them,

Already discussed.

And the Censorhip Hammer is going to have a lot of work with these girls.

Cmon!

They're not that sexy.

They censor almost anything that shows their body or legs.

Exactly, Take the Adult Charmers (Eria, Hiita and Wynn anyway) and the Psychic Lifetrancer for example, Expanded the Charmers skirts (which weren't technically needed) and extended Psychic Lifetrancers shorts (The only bad side is it covered more of the metal leg...).

Anyway, They look playable in Some decks, I wouldn't exactly be looking for them, But if I get them in a pack I know I'd keep them and possibly use them.

Lighty is just a worse Lonefire Blossom.

Firey is just a worse GB Murmillo.

Earthy is just a beatstick that is outclassed by many Synchros.

Windy is only better than Breaker when used in combination with the above cards.

Darky has absolutely no use unless used with the above cards.

It's Watery that makes all of this interesting. Looks like we have a new Disk Commander.

Fortune Monarchs ftw?

A Ring of Destruction that gives you a monster is bad?

Earthy can be Summoned by Lighty' date=' whereas Synchros cannot. [/b']

Windy is only better than Breaker when used in combination with the above cards.

That might be because they're an archetype, and are supposed to be used together, silly.

Again, archetype.

It's Watery that makes all of this interesting. Looks like we have a new Disk Commander.

Fortune Monarchs ftw?

To quote you, Watery has no use outside Fortune Ladies. It needs another Lady to get the draw working. Then again, it's an archetype.

when used in combination with the above cards.

unless used with the above cards.

Isn't that what archetypes are made for?

If a card is only good when used in combination with average cards' date=' because they're supposed to be used together, I wouldn't run anything of it.

A Ring of Destruction that gives you a monster is bad?

RoD is a splashable' date=' chainable Trap.

Firey [u']usually[/u] doesn't work as a chainable Trap, and certainly isn't splashable.

Earthy can be Summoned by Lighty' date=' whereas Synchros cannot. [/b']

And many Synchros can be Special Summoned way easier; with Rescue Cat or Diva.

That might be because they're an archetype' date=' and are supposed to be used together, silly.[/b']

Before this sentence, I was stating that the previous cards in the Archetype weren't that good. If I'm saying that it's only good when used in combination with those cards, then it suggests that I wouldn't run it.

Again' date=' archetype.[/b']

Again, you've got to use it with the previously stated cards, and I said that they aren't too good.

Fortune Monarchs ftw?

To quote you' date=' Watery has no use outside Fortune Ladies. It needs another Lady to get the draw working. Then again, it's an archetype.[/b']

This is where I'm coming to the point.

Watery's effect is so great that it might even be worth it to run it, in combination with (part of) the rest of the Archetype, because Watery's effect is so useful.

Archived