YCM should generate real-size cards, not the oversized

I support. Cause it would be so much a time saver if you want to just print them out without haveing to go to a tut and taking hours trying to get it right. When you could be fooling your friends. Where all you would have to do is print them out paste them onto one of you useless cards. Or get the oppropriate paper and print the backround on. And be beating your friends.

110% support.

• 2 weeks later...

OCG ORIGINAL CARD GRAMATIC, is how to write a card like

BAD OCG = See and order the next 10 cards of your deck or your's opponent one's

GOOD OCG= Look at the top 10 cards of either your Deck or your opponent's Deck, arrange them in any order you desire, then replace them on the top of the Deck.

---

Hey, using GIMP on rezising is kinda easier, really i will try the tutorial, is a good way to win your friends, too if you can, print your booster and get some silver-paper (used to keep hot the food and to wrap em) paste your booster pic and get a sealer, put your cards in and seal em, so you can fake your friends (if works) that u got a extremely rare booster, they will ask u for more, n thats when u get rich ^^

2: Ever put plastic on your cards, CONTACT PLASTIC is the better way, you get some saved money from using tons of paper to do the effect

OCG ORIGINAL CARD GRAMATIC' date=' is how to write a card like

BAD OCG = See and order the next 10 cards of your deck or your's opponent one's

GOOD OCG= Look at the top 10 cards of either your Deck or your opponent's Deck, arrange them in any order you desire, then replace them on the top of the Deck.

---

Hey, using GIMP on rezising is kinda easier, really i will try the tutorial, is a good way to win your friends, too if you can, print your booster and get some silver-paper (used to keep hot the food and to wrap em) paste your booster pic and get a sealer, put your cards in and seal em, so you can fake your friends (if works) that u got a extremely rare booster, they will ask u for more, n thats when u get rich ^^

2: Ever put plastic on your cards, CONTACT PLASTIC is the better way, you get some saved money from using tons of paper to do the effect

[/quote']

Selling fake cards is illegal, just btw. Don't get caught.

I don't agree with the auto resizing, for the same reason as obsidian, as well as the fact that it would encourage counterfeiting. I do sometimes use some YCM Cards that I have made myself, but only to test them out to see if they're OP or not. Take Aztec Calender and The End Times for example. These cards are made to give someone a chance even if they are overrun by their opponent. You can't use them as they are fake, but their intent is just to give someone a chance. But some people will want to sell fake, overpowered cards because they want to, need the money, or for some other reason. They normally don't know that they're breaking the law, but some do. Thus my reason is mainly to protect the ignorant, and inhibit the unscrupulous.

Archived