Pirates of the Caribbean vs. One Piece

Phantom Roxas

Which is better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Pirates of the Caribbean
    • One Piece

One Piece is THE stupidest show I have ever watched. Only watched 2 episodes' date=' but it sounded stupid. Some guy with bubble gum arms?

PotC is better than OP can EVER be.

[/quote']

What ignorance. Not only did you not give it a chance, its not about bubble gum arms, its not the stupidest show ever, and you probably watched the dub. Also, the first episode isn't very good, but the rest are.

One Piece is THE stupidest show I have ever watched. Only watched 2 episodes' date=' but it sounded stupid. Some guy with bubble gum arms?

[/quote']

What ignorance. Not only did you not give it a chance, its not about bubble gum arms, its not the stupidest show ever, and you probably watched the dub. Also, the first episode isn't very good, but the rest are.

Lulz, it was English, but I doubt the Japan ones are any better.

And yes, this guy had arms that could stretch a lot.

So if I like Naruto and Bleach' date=' I'll like One Piece as well?

[/quote']

Considering how bad both of those shows were, I'd say you probably would.

As for the poll, I never really got into One Piece, but it's supposed to be really good. So I'll go with PoTC since I really liked the first movie.

I like One Piece. I don't watch Subs, only Dubs (because I prefer them). The One Piece Dub was good until they changed the voices and the opening. I'll say One Piece is better.

[/quote']

Lulz, it was English, but I doubt the Japan ones are any better.

And yes, this guy had arms that could stretch a lot.

You dun watch a lot of anime, do you? >.>

[/quote']

Naruto sucks, TBH. It's over rated. =/ One Piece is better. So much better.

[/quote']

Considering how bad both of those shows were, I'd say you probably would.

As for the poll, I never really got into One Piece, but it's supposed to be really good. So I'll go with PoTC since I really liked the first movie.

I thought Bleach was okay, although the manga is better. The first PotC was good, though. I'll agree with you there.

I, personally, like the PotC storyline better, but I can really enjoy the characters in OP. Both can be funny, at times, and both have pretty nice action. I think hat I enjoy One Piece more, though, over the whole PotC trilogy.

[/quote']

Duuuuuuuuuude.

The first episodes suck, the drawing style and plot gets a lot better later on.

If the first few episodes sucked, I really do not want to hear about how "good" the later episodes are. First impressions mean everything.

On the other hand, PotC was filled with a good plot, character development, and actors. One Piece does not need to worry about actors because it's just another Anime.

Yeah, "just another".

Archived