I wanna be able to make the ATK and DEF even higher

Guest JoshIcy

If anything' date=' the max ATK and DEF should be lowered. I personally think it would be good if you had to do them by 50s or 75s instead so people didn't go all absurd.

[/quote']

ReaperoftheCardsLOB-EU-R-UE.jpg

There is no card that has more than 5000 atk in yugioh' date=' but if you are that desprate then right click or ctrl click on a mac then properties. copy th link the past it into your web browser and change the part that says ATK=9999 DEF=9999.

[/quote']

well slifer and ra could become over 5000 atk.

You fail badly.

Also, that is irrelevant seeing as Slifer Osiris...and Ra don't have over 9999 ATK or DEF as their orignal ATK/DEF.

Nowaityouranoobyoucantunderstandwhatimsaying

There is no card that has more than 5000 atk in yugioh' date=' but if you are that desprate then right click or ctrl click on a mac then properties. copy th link the past it into your web browser and change the part that says ATK=9999 DEF=9999.

[/quote']

You fail badly.

Also, that is irrelevant seeing as Slifer Osiris...and Ra don't have over 9999 ATK or DEF as their orignal ATK/DEF.

i never said that,over 5000 atk,not 9999 atk,

[/quote']

You fail badly.

i never said that,over 5000 atk,not 9999 atk,

Over 5000 = 9999, fail. Also if you want it so badly copy and paste the link of the card, and edit the ATK and DEF in the browser URL lol.

Archived