[OMG] Make your Fan Fic Duels seem Real using Yangninja's Flash Duel Simulator

yangninja

Hey Guys!

Today I want to showcase to you my latest creation. A Duel Simulator Coded in Flash.

Here are Some of it's Features:

• Loads Image From Imageshack
  • Easy To Learn Code Extension
  • Supports Attack Animations
  • Supports Trump Card Glows
  • Everything is Loaded Externally
  • Easy to Learn
  • Press on the card image to make them zoom in and show their effects

Here it is:

This is Zeaux's Sands of Attribute Fan Fic Chapter 1 Animated

(Please Make sure you wait 5-10 seconds after you press the next button. This is so that the images from imageshack load onto the duel field)

(If you cannot read the card, Press on the card to show a higher res version of it.)

http://henrik.tekshare.co.uk/duel%201a.html

CnC

Where can I take this you ask?

I am writing a complete course book on 'how to be a Fan Fic Duel Simulator.' This will teach those who want to learn how to use this extremely easy engine to turn into some awesome duels. It will cover a lot more things than shown in the example.

People who pass the course will get the qualification from me to make these for fan fics.

If You're Interested in this Thing Please post as well because I am very excited about this project:D

It's still in early development but it is pretty much finished

Wow.

You are just simply amazing.

I am very interested. But unfortunatly I do not have flash..

But I shall help in any way I can, Thats if you need it.

But this could be used for everyone if you release it like a game.

I gotta tell you' date=' make this easy and you got yourself a seriously awesome program.

I mean it's not too hard, I could use if there was a file, but if you made it so that anyone could use it, you'd be a complete and utter legend.

[/quote']

thanks. If anyone here wants to sign up for the 5 man BETA, Please go to this thread and check it out.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-129752.html

you should make the cards appear smaller' date='it blocks the field too much

[/quote']

THe main point of it is to have a zoomed in card where you should at least be able to recognizes the ATK and DEF. I already made the thing smaller in order to include the lore textbox in the latest version. I don't think it's worth making it even smaller

i like it will you release it?

ummmmm..... I have absolutely no clue. I've got 5 BETA testers and I need their feedback. Then I will update any errors and finally I will release it.

I could do with more testers...I might open up 5 more slots on the showcase thread.

[/quote']

THe main point of it is to have a zoomed in card where you should at least be able to recognizes the ATK and DEF. I already made the thing smaller in order to include the lore textbox in the latest version. I don't think it's worth making it even smaller

I was using the older version where a super big version of the card appeared on the bottom right and top left blocking about half of the field

[/quote']

I was using the older version where a super big version of the card appeared on the bottom right and top left blocking about half of the field

that sometimes happens when your computer has problems loading the cache at the same time as downloading it. A simple refresh fixes everything

Archived