Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games

Astro Dude

I got some hot info on Mario and SOnic at the Winter Olympic Games.

Besides the fact that it'll be available for the holiday season there is more. The official site has been updated to include characters, media and other stuff.

First off, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi and Bowser return on Team Mario with a newcomer, Donkey Kong, to provide a little muscle.

For Team Sonic the classic line up of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Vector, Blaze, Dr. Eggman, Shadow, the lovely Amy Rose and the appearance of another newcomer, Metal Sonic, to provide more speed.

The games in the game are winter sports like Snowboarding, hockey, luge, downhill skiing, slalom skiing, and ice skating among others.

I can't wait to get this game. Can you?

BTW, Amy looks wonderful in her new winter ensamble.

Besides the fact that it'll be available for the holiday season there is more. The official site has been updated to include characters' date=' media and other stuff.

First off, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi and Bowser return on Team Mario with a newcomer, Donkey Kong, to provide a little muscle.

For Team Sonic the classic line up of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Vector, Blaze, Dr. Eggman, Shadow, the lovely Amy Rose and the appearance of another newcomer, [b']Metal Sonic[/b], to provide more speed.

The games in the game are winter sports like Snowboarding, hockey, luge, downhill skiing, slalom skiing, and ice skating among others.

I'm buying this.

I didn't even like the first one. I doubt this one will be much better.

You don't like excercising do ya?

I liked the first' date=' so I'm pretty sure this one will be better (not only because it has Metal Sonic :))!

[/quote']

It's not that. The first one just failed so bad. The controls were unresponsive at times and the gameplay was just as bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Besides the fact that it'll be available for the holiday season there is more. The official site has been updated to include characters' date=' media and other stuff.

For Team Sonic the classic line up of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Vector, Blaze, Dr. Eggman, Shadow, the lovely Amy Rose and the appearance of another newcomer, [b']Metal Sonic[/b], to provide more speed.

I'm buying this.

Even if this was two weeks ago, I don't care.

As soon as I saw Metal Sonics' name I knew you would say that.

On Topic: Meh, first one is decent, and this is likely to be another decent party game.

These games are pointless.

Yu-Gi-Oh! is pointless. This Forum is Pointless. The Internet is Pointless. Televison is Pointless. A lot of other things are pointless' date=' wanted, not needed.[/b']

I believe everyone thinks sonic can beat the mario team in any sport event.

True dat, but Bowser is Stronger than anyone in team Sonic. I think

Archived