• Created
  • Last Reply

How is this graphic design?

You took the field and some layout stuff from YVD

The arrow is easy MS Paint work

The "avatars" are not made by you

The card pictures are from YCM

The rest are just text

like i said on Computerwhiz's thread,unless you made the graphics on the flash,it's not considered graphics,it should go in General

The rest are just text

like i said on Computerwhiz's thread' date='unless you made the graphics on the flash,it's not considered graphics,it should go in General

[/quote']

this is eventually after today (no that I have enough feedback) will turn into a tutorial thread on how to use this to make flash duel simulations. I can understand if people want to move it. Most of the stuff I come up with usually has me wondering the same thing too

The rest are just text

like i said on Computerwhiz's thread' date='unless you made the graphics on the flash,it's not considered graphics,it should go in General

[/quote']

this is eventually after today (no that I have enough feedback) will turn into a tutorial thread on how to use this to make flash duel simulations. I can understand if people want to move it. Most of the stuff I come up with usually has me wondering the same thing too

I know this is a tutorial thread,but it isn't a graphic design,it should either be in the other Tutorial or in the general section

The rest are just text

[/quote']

I know this is a tutorial thread,but it isn't a graphic design,it should either be in the other Tutorial or in the general section

there's another tutorial thread :shock:(just found out). Well if it's in the wrong section then it may be moved

• 2 weeks later...

the engine seems to have disappeared from my site"/.

I just reinstalled windows on my PC so I still need to reinstall flash to reupload the engine.

give me about an hour to get it all sorted.

Thanks Yang. I'm going to use in my Fanfic!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived