My Tech Circle V1.0. You decide, should I release it?

Should My Tech Circle be released to everyone?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should My Tech Circle be released to everyone?

• Yes, it should.
    • No, it should not.

@kuribo knight: The bevel is meant to be on there. If you want me to make ANOTHER version with no bevel, just ask and I'll do a version with no bevel. P.S. I didn't even use bevel, what makes it bad?

@Flavour: Thanks, Flavour! :) And yes, since it's not the best tech circle, I'll release it for a small price, say about 150 points good? Not so pricy.

@kuribo knight: The bevel is meant to be on there. If you want me to make ANOTHER version with no bevel' date=' just ask and I'll do a version with no bevel. P.S. I didn't even use bevel, what makes it bad?

@Flavour: Thanks, Flavour! :) And yes, since it's not the best tech circle, I'll release it for a small price, say about 150 points good? Not so pricy.

[/quote']

just seems a little buldgy

You mean it is popping out too much and you want me to change the popping out effect so it doesn't pop out so much?

Plus, I'm taking a majority vote now, as soon as it gets to 7:00 PM on the YCM clock, I'll have a look at which vote has the most votes, and I'll do that order whether I should release it or not.

Archived