Jester Confit[DISC]

Why is everyone acting like this instant Tribute Fodder is so amazing? Have they forgotten the countless cards that already serve this purpose? Have you all forgotten Fiend's Sanctuary? Spell Striker? Level Warrior? Cyber Dragon? Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy? Vice Dragon? Those last two are also both Allure fodder and CCV fodder, so even that aspect isn't new - and they are both superior to this in terms of ATK, DEF, and Levels for Synchro Summons. Fires of Doomsday should also sound familiar. And let's not forget all the other cards that can Special Summon fodder from elsewhere - everything from Monster Reborn to Reasoning to Emergency Teleport to Foolish Burial (on Wulf or Jinzo - Returner) to Zombie Carrier to The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh will Special Summon something you can use. And don't even mention cards that steal opponent's monsters for this purpose, especially Brain Control.

Seriously, YCM has no perspective at all.

I think it's great tribute food, since it doesn't have any requirements for summoning, or costs, just that restriction to 1.

I could use him just for the Arcane barrier fodder if I really needed him.

and for me, level 1 helps get out arcanite if I want the opition to.

level 7's are almost always going to be three card afairs (outside of fusion noodles, but that costs 1000, a fair price.), why not use a card that summons itself without cost?

and then there's that bounce effect.

may come in handy if I have roar. not likely though.

they limited him so you couldn't flood the field and summon something huge on the first turn with just him.

I think that's the big thing here, is a no cost OR requirement summoning for something like this worth it?

since it is utterly without cost, I'd say yes. can't do much with it, but it helps to have fodder.

and it is one of the few cards you can summon in face up def mode, just to confuse the noobs after telling them you can't.

Instant CCV food, Tribute fodder, Armory Arm (when synched with a level 3 Tuner), It's Allure food, and it's summonable with Limit Reverse, as well as generic stuff, and Dark specific support, all in all this isn't terrible, and it one-ups a lot of the cards Crab listed off before by having no Summoning conditions (other then not having one already), or costs, it also fills the Dark requirment for Chaos Sorcerer by removing a monster that's pretty quick to serve it's purpose and become irrelivent otherwise, with that in mind I like it.

I bet all monarch lovers are excited about this card lol

I bet intelligent monarch lovers are indifferent about this card lol

Please tell me why. :O

Because Monarchs already have a lot of other cards that serve the exact same purpose. And they generally don't use them either; Fiend's Sanctuary isn't terribly popular in Monarchs, in case you hadn't noticed. The only one that saw widespread play was Cyber Dragon due to its ATK, and even that is in the past.

I bet all monarch lovers are excited about this card lol

I bet intelligent monarch lovers are indifferent about this card lol

Please tell me why. :O

Because Monarchs already have a lot of other cards that serve the exact same purpose. And they generally don't use them either; Fiend's Sanctuary isn't terribly popular in Monarchs' date=' in case you hadn't noticed. The only one that saw widespread play was Cyber Dragon due to its ATK, and even that is in the past.

[/quote']

Thank you.

Archived