Heroes of Tomorrow (Started)(Not Accepting)

bobo144

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]John made it home after a long, long walk. "Mom, I'm home!" John shouted as he stepped into the door. he lived in a decently nice house. It had two stories and was always clean. His mom was a neat-freak. "Oh honey, your home!" John's mom said as she rushed out of the kitchen. She hugged him tight and kissed him on the forehead. "So, how was the pizza parlor?" She asked.

"Okay... Hey, where's dad?" John asked.

"Oh, he's still at work..." She replied.

John noticed that the conversation had ended, so he asked his mom when dinner was going to be ready. "Ten minutes!" She shouted as he rushed up the stairs to his room.[/align]

As Brandon walked into town, a man jumped in front of him and opened his switch knife. "Give me your money." he said in a raspy voice, almost like he's been smoking for years. Brandon ignored him and walked on. The man was getting mad and tried to stab him. Brandon caught the knife at least an inch away from his stomach. "you know that isn't nice, right?" he flipped the guy and twisted the guy's arm, making him leg go of the knife. the man was scared and ran away, possibly going home to his mother.

"John, dinner's ready!" John's mom yelled to him up the stairs. John rushed down the stairs and sat down before his mother could even pull the tacos out of the oven. John and his mother ate and had an engaging conversation about him being a computer software editor.

"John, dinner's ready!" John's mom yelled to him up the stairs. John rushed down the stairs and sat down before his mother could even pull the tacos out of the oven. John and his mother ate and had an engaging conversation about him being a computer software editor.

YCM Name: YugiohPro

RP Name: Hunter Cuttz

Appearance: [spoiler=Appearance] Loren.png

Weapons: [spoiler=Weapons] wp-sw-90.jpgrallester_assassin.jpgassassinsdagger.jpg

Personality: Very quiet. Always calm. Never stressed about anything. Loves to watch the sky. Plays Hide n' Seek to test Assassination Skills. Always thinking about villains.

Bio: Hunter grew up learning how to be quiet and how to be assassin material. He grew up better than his fathe supposed. One day his father became a villain, and unfortunately, he had taught Hunter to kill all villains. Hunter killed his father, but felt no regret. To this day Hunter goes around, and after every robbery, the criminal is always dead, just outside the sight of where he was robbing or doing his business. Hunter can jump to extreme heights, most not normal for a boy his age, and normally hides in rafters or with normal people. Him wearing a small jacket as he does makes him almost unnoticable. His normal clothes makes them always think that he is a normal person, but in reality, he is an assassin.

Brandon walked down the street as he noticed a man holding a gun. "Give me whats in the bag." he said in a tone that made him sound like a mobster. Brandon rolled his eyes. "You guys never learn, do you?" he took a .45 colt from his pouch and shot the gun out of the robber's hand. He then aimed it at the robber's head. "If I were you, I would run. I don't miss." he said as he teasingly tried to pull the trigger. The guy ran away, also prossibly to his mother. Brandon sighed and put the gun back in his pouch. He took the pistol the robber had and took the bullets from it.

[align=center]

((May I be an evil dude. . . You ARE going to need some tough compitition))

YCM Name

:.Untouched.:

RP Name

Spehiroth

Appearance

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/4/46/Sephiroth_Dissidia_Artwork.png

Male

Aprox 30

Weapons

Masamune (A seven-foot long Katana)

Personality

Sephiroth's personality is one of cold ruthlessness. Prior to his madness, he was not particularly anti-social, All the same, his cold exterior and professional attitude turn people away. He is very intelligent, and is respectful to those he deems worthy. Well-spoken and somewhat graceful, Sephiroth is universally calm, collected, and in control. He can be frustrated and caught off his guard, but this rarely happens.

Bio

A prototype SOLDIER and the strongest alive, Sephiroth is initially revered for his strength and hailed as a hero, until he learns and misinterprets his origins. Believing himself as the last of the Ancients, Sephiroth enacts a vendetta against mankind, with the ultimate goal of becoming a god and controlling the planet. Sephiroth's goals later include defeating Cloud Strife, who has consistently foiled his plans.

[/align]

After he got bored of talking online, John went to bed. But, he was tormented by a horrible nightmare about him being taken captive by a strange evil...

After he got bored of talking online, John went to bed. But, he was tormented by a horrible nightmare about him being taken captive by a strange evil...

(Assuming you all are here...)

Mayor: I have called you all here to discuss something important. A great evil has come upon us. I have weapons for each of you to fend o-..."

Suddenly the mayor fell to the ground with a dagger in the back of his head.

Henchmen flooded the area, putting all 10 of of you in a head lock.

Henchmen: Sniff on this!

The henchmen sprayed them with KO gas, with the gas doing as it implies, the henchmen threw them in a cell.

(No escaping!)

Brandon woke up in a daze. "Ugh. What happened to me?" he said as he held his head. He noticed he was in a cell with other people that were unconcious. He took his pistols from his pouch and started shooting the cell bars, but they didn't seem to break. He put in six more bullets for the guns and continued shooting. "Damn it."

Archived