Heroes of Tomorrow (Started)(Not Accepting)

bobo144

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John noticed that the bars were made for adults. So John attempted to squeeze through. A guard saw him and tazed him and pushed him back in. After recovering John realized his spear (cleverly disguised as a- I-pod), lazer feet/knuckles were still on his hands and feet (disguised as rings and put in his shoes), but his knife was missing. John spotted his knife in a guard's hands. The guard was picking his teeth with it. "I need to get my knife back..." John said outloud, while gritting his teeth.

John noticed that the bars were made for adults. So John attempted to squeeze through. A guard saw him and tazed him and pushed him back in. After recovering John realized his spear (cleverly disguised as a- I-pod), lazer feet/knuckles were still on his hands and feet (disguised as rings and put in his shoes), but his knife was missing. John spotted his knife in a guard's hands. The guard was picking his teeth with it. "I need to get my knife back..." John said outloud, while gritting his teeth.

"Hold on. I think I can get it." Brandon said as he took his .45 pistol. He was caefully aiming the gun. He shot the guard's hand, making him drop the knife near the cell. Brandon tried to pick it up. As he held it, he was tazed and forced to move back. the guards left the knife on the floor. "Damn. So close."

"Thanks," John said as he took his knife and sheathed it in his leather sheath. "I have an idea..." John reached his hand out. As the guard tired to taze him, he punched him in the arm with his lazer knuckles. He took the tazer and tazed the guard until he fell unconscious. Then, the activated his lazer feet. he kicked and kicked until the bars had a small crack. He kept kicking.

"Thanks," John said as he took his knife and sheathed it in his leather sheath. "I have an idea..." John reached his hand out. As the guard tired to taze him, he punched him in the arm with his lazer knuckles. He took the tazer and tazed the guard until he fell unconscious. Then, the activated his lazer feet. he kicked and kicked until the bars had a small crack. He kept kicking.

"How do you know my name?" John asked Lance. "We've never even talked before now." John spotted what made the bars electrified. John took Brandon's gun, shot it and gave him his gun back. Then he proceded to punching and kicking the bars, The crack got bigger. As he was kicking, he asked to everyone "Who's the babe?" Nodding toward Jace.

"How do you know my name?" John asked Lance. "We've never even talked before now." John spotted what made the bars electrified. John took Brandon's gun, shot it and gave him his gun back. Then he proceded to punching and kicking the bars, The crack got bigger. As he was kicking, he asked to everyone "Who's the babe?" Nodding toward Jace.

Brandon noticed the scratches. "Hmm." Brandon took his sword out and slashed the bars constantly. There were some scratches. "This metal is really tough." he took out his pistols and shot 12 rounds. Not even a dent in them, but they stopped the impact of the bullets.

"There's gotta be another way!" John exclaimed. He began searching for a weak spot in the walls. Maybe he could dig a tunnel. "Duh" John facepalmed himself and took the unconcious guard's key. he unlocked the door.

"There's gotta be another way!" John exclaimed. He began searching for a weak spot in the walls. Maybe he could dig a tunnel. "Duh" John facepalmed himself and took the unconcious guard's key. he unlocked the door.

John threw a pebble out of the cage first. As soon as it touched the ground, it was incinerated... "Hmmmm" John muttered as he thought. "I know!" John exclaimed. he dragged the guard in the cell, stripped him of everything except his undies and threw him out. As soon as he hit the ground, he too was incinerated. John put the guards clothes on and was about to take a step outside.

John threw a pebble out of the cage first. As soon as it touched the ground, it was incinerated... "Hmmmm" John muttered as he thought. "I know!" John exclaimed. he dragged the guard in the cell, stripped him of everything except his undies and threw him out. As soon as he hit the ground, he too was incinerated. John put the guards clothes on and was about to take a step outside.

Archived