My new and emproved Earthbound Immortal

I remade my Earthbound Immortal and fixed the name/ocg as well as improving the pic...please rate/comment

UPDATE: OCG FIXED...AGAIN...LOL

178778j.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is Summoned, your opponent cannot activate any card effects. If this card destroys a monster by battle, it gains ATK equal to half of the destroyed monster's ATK until your next Standby Phase, and it can attack once again in a row.

Official Card Grammar:

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is Summoned, your opponent cannot activate any card effects. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, this card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

I think you should lower the original ATK to around 2400 and make it so that if it double attacks, it has to attack an opponent's monster first. To do so, replace "This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase" with "If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row." That should balance it out. 5600 direct damage in a single turn is overpowered.

The Set ID's also unrealistic as there's already a RGBT-EN055, Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru. Use a four character prefix that doesn't exist yet and it'll be good.

Archived