Summer, Summer, SUMMER! (Life RP) [Started;Not Accepting]

CrownedClown

Brandon looked at the wide collection of food. He couldn't beleive the types there were. He studied cooking while he lived with a chef, but he never knew every type of food after the chef died of a freak accident. "Whoa. I can't beleive the spread." He took a plate and started picking out the food in the trays.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon walked towards a table to eat as he ntoiced a tarantula walking along the table. Brandon picked it up and looked at it. "Well it's non-venomous, but it's still cool." he said as he placed it on his arm. It crawled up on his head and stayed on. "Well that you never see everyday."

A Life RP? I'm in!

Name: Tetsuo

Appearance: (See my sig)

Bio: With a British farther and a Japanese mother, he had allways seemed out of place in Japan...mainly because of his accent! He decided to come to this hotel for a summer holiday break...

well actually the main reason for this is because of a greater force, related to his two greatest secrets; 1 about himself, the other about this place...(I hope this is ok, as I'm not to brilliant at Bio's!)

Personality: He can be very kind, gentle and he cares about other peoples feelings (I.e. a classic nice guy), but he still won't take crap from anyone, as he is the LAST person u wanna start a fight with!

Crush/BF/GF: None yet.

I hope this is ok, and as for the 2 secrets...well, if u know me like SwatKing does, u'll know! :mrgreen:

[align=center]

-Time Skip!(3Hrs)-

The Music Ended And The Same Employees From Before Took The Food Trays Took them Back Inside " Well, That Was The Welcom Party, Come In And Look On The Fall To Find Your Room Key's And Floor Number!" Riku's Farther Said Walking Into the Hotel, Entering His Office.

Riku Walked Over To Britney "Mind I If Show You To Your Room?" He Asked, With A Slightly Romantic Tone.

[/align]

OoC:It said not accepting

[align=center]

((TT's A Friend' date=' He Can Still Join: Accepted!))

[/align']

OOC:WHOOPS my bad

OoC: Oh dammit, I keep missing out inportant details like that! Still thx for accepting me Untouched despite my mistake. Anyway, time for a drematic intro!

IC:

*Out of the sky, an airoplane was...well, in the air dur-brain, and when it was right above the Hotel, a figured appeared in the sky as a dot. This dot became bigger and bigger, until, you could tell it wa-*

Tetsuo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! *Crashes into the beach, sending sand in all directions. After a few seconds, a boy of 17 popped out of the sand, apparently unharmed* Last time I mistake the emergancy exit for the tiolets! *Heads for the Hotel*

OoC: And so it begins! :mrgreen:

Archived