Summer, Summer, SUMMER! (Life RP) [Started;Not Accepting]

CrownedClown

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tetsuo: Okey-doke.*Waits at the Front desk* So then, why am I hear again?

TurboTom: Because just because I'm having a little vacation doesn't mean u can't. Plus, Mii is at my current RP, so I had a feeling u would be a little lonely.

Tetsuo: *Face turns grim* Yeah, ur right about that *Sighs* I'm guessing theres not gonna be an epic plot this time, right?

T.T: thats right...even though I can't make any promises! :mrgreen:

Brandon was outside in the allyway of a bus depot and a resturant as he took out some spray cans. "First tage of this part of the world." He started spray on the wall. After about 10 minutes, he finished. the picture was of a palm tree and a beach with the words 'Hawaii all the way'. Brandon couldn't help

Brandon went to the balcony of his room and noticed the view he had. "Beatuiful." He jumped onto the railing of the balcony and stood on it to get a better view. He managed to keep his balance stable thanks to his years of skating. "I now officially love Hawaii."

[align=center]--Nothin really. Just made it to the hotel.

Jace stares out at the ocean.

"Hawaii is pretty awesome from what I see from this balcony. Anyway, nice meeting you," She slides off the railing and heads back into the hotel room. She lays on the bed, takes her ipod out of her pocket and listens to it.[/align]

Jake drinks the remains of a Dr.Pepper while walking onto the balcony. Without realizing it, he fell over the rail and held on."Well this is great." He looked oer at the overs. "Help" He looked at the Dr.Pepper. "Whenever in doubt, trust Dr.Pepper" Jake drank the remains and when he brought the can down, he was on the balcony, safe.

Archived