Summer, Summer, SUMMER! (Life RP) [Started;Not Accepting]

CrownedClown

Brandon jumped off the rail and back into his room. "My first day here and I don't want it to end." He said as he put his stuff in the closet and putting it on his headphones. He set the readio station to Jet Set Radio, a radio station that every skater knows about. The song playing was "Renegades of Funk" by Rage against the Machines. "I love Hawaii."

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon walked out into the balcony and noticed Jace on her balcony. He had a small blush on his face after seeing her. He then tried to shake off the blush. "I didn't know you were an artist." he said with a small smirk as he lowered the volume on his headphones.

[/align]

T.T: thats right...even though I can't make any promises! :mrgreen:

[align=center]

(("ZOMG! DIE BYOTCH!"))

OoC: ? Whats wrong?

[/align][align=center]

"Cool' date=' Meet Me In the Lobby At 11:00AM, Kay" Riku Said As The Elivator Reached Floor VII.

((Oh, BTW: If You Want To Have Sex With A Character, Ask Over PM, And Do It Over PM(So You Can't Get Caught Breaking A Rule) ))

[/quote']

Ooc:If we do it over PM' date=' no one will know. I have seen it done on RPs.

Ic:

Jake got into his room. He saw the bed. "Hallelugha!" Jake jumped on the bed.

[/quote']

OoC: Shadowwolf's right u know. at one point, I made my characters involved in a sex scene.I just made it as suitable as possible.

IC:

*After Tetsuo gets his room number (OoC: Which I'm gonna presume is 12), he practically leaps up the stairs to get to his room. Once he arrives, he throws his bag onto the bed and looks outside*

Tetsuo: *Whistles* Hey, not bad. Still prefer an English countryside, but the beaches, the sea, the sky here, is absolutly gorgous! *See's someone on a railing and a lass drawing, so he leaps into the balcony they're on* I see i'm not the only people here. The names Tetsuo guys and gals.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived