Back into Card Making!

Hello, I'm obviously ~ P O L A R I S ~ right now, and you've probably never seen me make a card. I hadn't made an awful lot of cards as ~ P O L A R I S ~, in fact, only about 10 or so.

The large amounts of cards I made were made when I was under the Usernames "Dark Edo Phoenix" and "Doom Wraith". This card marks my full return to Card Making. I hope to continue making cards at a fairly steady rate. Perhaps not at the problematic addiction rate in which I've earlier posted cards, but I'll try to make as many as I can. :P

Anyhow here's my latest card. I'm a little rusty, so I might've slipped up a little, but I could never forget my whole experience as a Card Maker, as it was simply too intense to.

[align=center]xblvo.png

This card can be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Tuner monster you control that is owned by your opponent and by removing from play 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn while you control no monsters, you can reveal this card in your hand to select 1 Tuner monster from your opponent's Graveyard and Special Summon it to your side of the field. This effect can be used during either player's turn. The selected monster cannot attack, and can only be sent to the Graveyard if it is destroyed by your opponent or if it is used as a Tribute to Special Summon this card. Neither player can Special Summon Synchro Monsters or Normal Summon Tuner monsters. When your opponent Sets a card, you can remove from play 1 DARK monster you control to destroy it. During each of your End Phases, pay 500 Life Points for each of your removed from play DARK monsters. If you do not, destroy all cards you control.[/align]

This card was made as anti-support to Synchros, which change the course of games frequently. Its name goes with the latest Anti-Synchro Trap Card in a way, Discord, although to be honest, it wasn't in my mind at the time. They also misspelled Dischord. Time for a moment of laughing at Konami. LOL. Ok, moment over.

[spoiler=Image Credit]

Image credit goes to http://bluedragon.it's Arazzi. http://www.bluedragon.it/images/arazzi/arazzinini3/Dark%20Knight.JPG

Rate and fix please. =)

This card is awesome!

Thanks a lot. ;)

oh um 1 question' date=' when it says "Neither player can Special Summon Synchro Monsters or Normal Summon Tuner monsters", does that mean while it is face-up on the field?

[/quote']

Yes, but you don't need "As long as this card is face-up on the field" for Continuous monster effects anymore, as the newly errata'd Jinzo shows. ^^

Wha-? You're Edo? Huh, didn't realize.

Once per turn while you control no monsters, you can reveal this card in your hand to select 1 Tuner monster from your opponent's Graveyard and Special Summon it to your side of the field.

This effect can be used during either player's turn. The selected monster cannot attack, and can only be sent to the Graveyard if it is destroyed by your opponent or if it is used as a Tribute to Special Summon this card.

Couldn't you just say "and can only be used as a Tribute to Special Summon this card" ?

I don't really see the need to say it can be destroyed by the opponent, since that's kind of a default rule >_>

Those were the only two things I could spot.

Wha-? You're Edo? Huh' date=' didn't realize.

[/quote']

Yeah. ;)

Once per turn while you control no monsters' date=' you can reveal this card in your hand to select 1 Tuner monster from your opponent's Graveyard and Special Summon it to your [s']side of the[/s] field.

Actually, when you're Special Summoning a card or any number of cards from your opponent's Graveyard, it's to your side of the field, as demonstrated by Gottoms' Emergency Call, which is currently from the newest TCG Structure Deck, which is newer than the newest pack. Then there's the fact that "your field" was never right, and people only used it because J-Max consistently did and everyone just took his word as being right.

This effect can be used during either player's turn. The selected monster cannot attack' date=' and can only be sent to the Graveyard if it is destroyed by your opponent or if it is used as a Tribute to Special Summon this card.

Couldn't you just say "and can only be used as a Tribute to Special Summon this card" ?

I don't really see the need to say it can be destroyed by the opponent, since that's kind of a default rule >_>

[/quote']

Well, not really, considering that for a Synchro Summon you don't Tribute (which is why Mind Control works for Synchro Summoning), but you actually just send them to the Graveyard. So in order to make sure that you couldn't use it for anything but to Summon Dischord, I had to use that text. ;)

Well the card is nice' date=' but i dont like that effect isnt readable anymore.

Rating: 9.5/10

[/quote']

Yeah, that was always a problem for me since I always liked making really long effects, but always tried to make them hyperrealistic, and the unreadable text always got in the way. I'm sort of leaning more towards making the effects as good as I could, so sacrificing readable text was something I had to do. It's a bit of a dilemna for many card makers I'd presume, I chose to just let it be unreadable and provide the lore below the card as many others have done.

Once per turn while you control no monsters' date=' you can reveal this card in your hand to select 1 Tuner monster from your opponent's Graveyard and Special Summon it to your [s']side of the[/s] field.

Actually, when you're Special Summoning a card or any number of cards from your opponent's Graveyard, it's to your side of the field, as demonstrated by Gottoms' Emergency Call, which is currently from the newest TCG Structure Deck, which is newer than the newest pack. Then there's the fact that "your field" was never right, and people only used it because J-Max consistently did and everyone just took his word as being right.

Ah. It said 'your field' in the OCG thread, which is where I've always based my OCG off of.

This effect can be used during either player's turn. The selected monster cannot attack' date=' and can only be sent to the Graveyard if it is destroyed by your opponent or if it is used as a Tribute to Special Summon this card.

[/quote']

Well, not really, considering that for a Synchro Summon you don't Tribute (which is why Mind Control works for Synchro Summoning), but you actually just send them to the Graveyard. So in order to make sure that you couldn't use it for anything but to Summon Dischord, I had to use that text. ;)

I see then. I've never had much to do with Syncrho, so I wouldn't have known that.

Blah blah blah...

Too much going on.

I don't really see there being a limit to the amount of stuff going on as long as it links together/makes sense. If you want me to cut anything down that you don't see as necessary I'm open. ;)

AWESOME JOB DUDE KEEP THEM COMING 15/10

Thanks, planning on making another today, maybe a couple actually, we'll see.

Archived