[DISC]Cloudians

and stall fails! so in thus theese fail!

One of the worst Archetypes ever. Maybe even THE worst. People complain about E-Heroes who are tier 2/3 and ignore these who are tier 999999999999(OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!)

Copy Cat. I said that a while back. IT WAS ALMOST MY EXACT FREAKING WORDS TOO!!!!!

Where?

Crap.....I cant remeber.........I think we were discussing........the E-Heros. for resons i dont really know. I CANT REMEBER!!!!!!

*sigh*

Cloudians can run a few different ways: Stall, Burn, or (and this is my personal favorite) . . .

Control.

Think about it: 2 "Cloudian Squall" + 'X' number of "Cirrostratus" and/or "Acid Cloud" easily disrupt a lot of enemy preparation. Not only that, but Cloudians are easily regained through 'Salvage', and on top of that you can use 'Sanctuary in the Sky' or (as previously suggested) 'Spirit Barrier' to protect your LP while they're out. Meanwhile, "Raging Cloudian" will allow you to suicide a Cloudian of your choosing and then bring it back unable to be forced to switch -- meaning that your opponent is forced to spend resources straight-up killing it with card effects.

The whole point of Cloudians, in short, is to control the situation, farm counters, wreck things, and generally be a pain in the ass for their adversary. Use cards to protect your Life Points, and they'll do the rest no questions asked.

Whoever said that this is the worst archetype ever is completely wrong. Phantom Beasts as such, who have no support what so ever, which is wrong in Konami's doing is possibly the worst archetype. Although I do love Phantom Beasts, it sucks that they lack synergy

Cloudians on the other hand are quite nifty, and if used correctly can be actually pretty fun.

HATE HATE HATE ON CLOUDIANS!!!!!!! They suck terribly and should all die....

GTFO AND STFU

HATE HATE HATE ON CLOUDIANS!!!!!!! They suck terribly and should all die....

^this. and they're annoying with spirit barrier

GTFO AND HAVE A BABY WITH LUCY.

One of the worst Archetypes ever. Maybe even THE worst. People complain about E-Heroes who are tier 2/3 and ignore these who are tier 999999999999(OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!)

GTFO.

Whoever said that this is the worst archetype ever is completely wrong. Phantom Beasts as such' date=' who have no support what so ever, which is wrong in Konami's doing is possibly the worst archetype. Although I do love Phantom Beasts, it sucks that they lack synergy

Cloudians on the other hand are quite nifty, and if used correctly can be actually pretty fun.

[/quote']

You sir, have made my day. Plus rep for you.

Cloudians asn't the worst. They are too slow to compete. My cloudtown can beat apprentice monarchs it some twisted way. They toolbox incredable well.

Oh and Cloudtown uses Geartown and acid cloud for insta-gadget.

Cloudians aren't terrible, they just need some better support.

Acid Cloud disrupts S/T

Cirrostratus disrupts monsters

Atlus ruins hands

Sanctuary protects them all, which can be searched by Zeradius (which serves as a beatstick in the deck).

Squall & Storm Dragon are easy counters.

They aren't good, but if you draw the right stuff they can be brutal.

Archived