Did you belive in ghosts?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did you belive in ghosts?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has already been established proof that ghosts do exist. Not visual proof, but audio and sensory proof.

People just ignore the facts and create opinions that ghosts do not exist.

And there is no proof that ghosts do/don't come from previously-living organisms.

EDIT: I know this will come up. Ouiji (sp?) board is bullcrap.

There has already been established proof that ghosts do exist. Not visual proof' date=' but audio and sensory proof.

And there is no proof that ghosts do/don't come from previously-living organisms.

[/quote']

Nice comment

^-^

Sometimes, there are scary moments...

but if you stay realistic, they cant exist. I mean, we are all organisms (no, I dont talk about orgasms) which are based on physical and chemical reactions. If we die, the circulation stops. We humans just invented them.

There has already been established proof that ghosts do exist. Not visual proof' date=' but audio and sensory proof.[/b']

Since the definition of a ghost is the spirit or soul of a deceased person. How can there be proof of ghosts, and yet no proof of if they come from previously living organisms?

Anyway, sure. I'd like to have something to do while I'm dead.

Ghosts = yes

Dead people that stick around after they die = no

I'm sure that people do have recordings and audio of some sort of supernatural thing, but how can anyone be sure that they are Ghosts?

Ghosts = Spirit

Dead man after dies = Spirit

Spirit goes to judgment after death.

So what is this junk they recorded? I think deceiving demons. It's in their nature to keep hearts of men away from Him, and if making you believe ghosts works, I'm sure they'll do it.

There has already been established proof that ghosts do exist. Not visual proof' date=' but audio and sensory proof.

[/quote']

Agreed.

Whether you belive there's evidence for God or not, there IS empirical data for ghosts, and saying that every bit of it is faked makes no logical sense.

Also, before you apply this statement to evidence for a God, think of it this way. Most evidence for God hasn't been observed. Evidence for ghosts has.

Of course, evidence for a metaphysical world is in no way releated to evidence for a god or gods.

Yup' date=' I have a Boo following me around all the time whining about being hungry.

[/quote']

Same here. I punched it once and it gave me a blue coin. Tasted like blueberries. It came back a few nights ago. It wanted water. It woke me up at freaking 5 AM to get water. WTF?

There has already been established proof that ghosts do exist. Not visual proof' date=' but audio and sensory proof.[/b']

Since the definition of a ghost is the spirit or soul of a deceased person. How can there be proof of ghosts, and yet no proof of if they come from previously living organisms?

I can't really word this without being somewhat of a hypocrite.

They are not called ghosts? If the definition of a ghost is a deceased person, we have to records of existance of ghosts. We do, however, have records of "invisible people" which many label as a ghost. However, we have know evidence where that "invisible person" came from.

[/quote']

Agreed.

Whether you belive there's evidence for God or not, there IS empirical data for ghosts, and saying that every bit of it is faked makes no logical sense.

Also, before you apply this statement to evidence for a God, think of it this way. Most evidence for God hasn't been observed. Evidence for ghosts has.

Of course, evidence for a metaphysical world is in no way releated to evidence for a god or gods.

There is no evidence of any God(s) existance.

However, we already have evidence of ghosts and spirits. But we do not have any idea where they came from.

I hate people who form opinions and don't believe the fact.

Yup' date=' I have a Boo following me around all the time whining about being hungry.

[/quote']

Same here. I punched it once and it gave me a blue coin. Tasted like blueberries. It came back a few nights ago. It wanted water. It woke me up at freaking 5 AM to get water. WTF?

I can't really word this without being somewhat of a hypocrite.

They are not called ghosts? If the definition of a ghost is a deceased person, we have to records of existance of ghosts. We do, however, have records of "invisible people" which many label as a ghost. However, we have know evidence where that "invisible person" came from.

Do tell where they come from.

[/quote']

'Tis Ouija, Dark. But anyhow:

Links?

Yeah, I've seen one too.

And I have pics, but not on this computer but somewhere at my Brother's house.

See, it happened like this. We were going to visit my grandpa while we stopped at a park on our way. My brother and his friend were taking pics. They took a pic of us, and when the pic was done, we saw a white outline of a guy smiling at the camera. We looked behind us and there was nothing. Creepy indeed.

And if there were no ghosts, then we wouldn't have Ghostbusters would we?

Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

Archived