Did you belive in ghosts?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did you belive in ghosts?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, it happened like this. We were going to visit my grandpa while we stopped at a park on our way. My brother and his friend were taking pics. They took a pic of us, and when the pic was done, we saw a white outline of a guy smiling at the camera. We looked behind us and there was nothing. Creepy indeed.

There are lots of explanations fer such an occurence.

Exhaust all of 'em first before ye resort to supernatural conclusions.

• 3 weeks later...

in my opponion ghosts are just a fantasy of the human mind of what may occur after death. but as many have seen strange things occur. just type in scary fallen angle on youtube. trust me if you think about it and the situation you would be prety freakin scared. and fear is why people think of ghosts. fear is what we dont know. its like a small child being afriad of the dark. the reason being is the dark makes it harder to see whats thier. once they learn to overcome it they lose the fear cause they know the dark isnt as much of a blanket to thier eyes as they first thought. i am not a believer of religion so i think ghosts are out of the question. but i also keep things up for consideration. cause everyone has experienced fear. and it can make your mind play tricks on you. but also somethings are hard to disprove. if stuff is captured on video you cant say it was in thier heads. you must then find out if it could be faked with costumes or effects. and even still things can be hard to disprove.

An afterlife of some sort' date=' yes.

But I certainly hope ghosts don't exist, because I don't wanna be stuck here for eternity after I die.

[/quote']

Technically, some ghosts are only there because they hold a grudge of some kind, or they need to do something before they can go to the afterlife. So if you have nothing left to do, R.I.P. <_<

Still, the pantry ghost vid I posted in my last post is scary.

An afterlife of some sort' date=' yes.

But I certainly hope ghosts don't exist, because I don't wanna be stuck here for eternity after I die.

[/quote']

Technically, some ghosts are only there because they hold a grudge of some kind, or they need to do something before they can go to the afterlife. So if you have nothing left to do, R.I.P. <_<

Still, the pantry ghost vid I posted in my last post is scary.

ya i saw that, i remember when my sisters furby{that was inactive for over a year} randomly at 3 am in the morning made its iritating sound that goes WAAAAAAAAA ME HUNGRY{i wake up think WHAT THE **** WAS THAT} i look and the furby wouldnt stfu. so i stuffed it in a box. still it was wierd that after a year of siting thier, that it would randomly choose to come on. it must be magic lol.

I believe in them because I'm afraid of them. If they weren't real' date=' why would I be afraid of them? xD

[/quote']

i have a thing in my closet that iluminates and looks like 2 glowing eyes looking at me, and something hanging makes it resemble a face, i know its nothing threatful but the looks of it creeps me out, fact is, its no threat, i know its not a creature hiding in a closet, and it still creeps me the **** out. fear is just are mind playing tricks on us, the dark has a huge tendacy to do that because of shadows, and other things that are hidden from view, but watch this vid, its 1 of the few vids that seem like they could be real, if you think of being in the position these guys are in then it can be rather creepy{watch in high definition or it can be somewhat blury} also it can be more creepy if you live in wooded areas. or if you watch it in the dark. but it always sends a shiver down me for some reason. tell me if it does the same.

Yes, no, maybe so. I'm not sure.

What I do know, is that there are in fact, things in this world that are strange and cannot be explained. I would give examples, but the only one I have is a rumor that has no solid proof.

What I don't know, is wether or not it is ghosts. Possibly, and I do believe in an afterlife, but wether or not it's here is yet to be seen.

Archived