Lolcat Bible

Skarlet

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know right, I'm a Christian, and though I do clash views with the church on rare occasions all-in-all I think I'd say I have the values of the church as a whole as my own, and this is funny stuff - mega-christians annoy me, and frankly have no sence of humor if they can't appriciate this.

I know right' date=' I'm a Christian, and though I do clash views with the church on rare occasions all-in-all I think I'd say I have the values of the church as a whole as my own, and this is funny stuff - mega-christians annoy me, and frankly have no sence of humor if they can't appriciate this.

[/quote']

New words of the day:

sence

appriciate

I know what you mean man, I know.

I hate all Religion, I must admit. Used to be a Catholic, but after a Year of reading the Bible, The God Delusion etc. I decided to become an Atheist.

Teh Ceiling Cat of us, whu haz cheezeburger, yu be spechul

Yu ordered cheezburgerz,

Wut yu want, yu gets, srsly.

In ceiling and on teh flor.

Giv us dis day our dalee cheezburger.

And furgiv us for makin yu a cookie, but eateding it.

And we furgiv wen cats steel our cookiez.

An do not let us leed into teh showa, but deliver us from teh wawter.

Ceiling Cat pwns all. He pwns teh ceiling and teh floor and walls too.

Forevur and evuhr. Amen.

Genesis-1:1-3

Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated dem.

2 Da Urfs no had shapez An haded dark face, An Ceiling Cat rode invisible bike over teh waterz.

3 At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.

Epic.

I know right' date=' I'm a Christian, and though I do clash views with the church on rare occasions all-in-all I think I'd say I have the values of the church as a whole as my own, and this is funny stuff - [b']mega-christians annoy me, and frankly have no sence of humor if they can't appriciate this.[/b]

And that may be me, but I find this whole thing a shame. A devout Christian did this? I can't see that in this. It seems he has no respect for His King if he would replace Him with a cat.

But... it is funny =/

I know right' date=' I'm a Christian, and though I do clash views with the church on rare occasions all-in-all I think I'd say I have the values of the church as a whole as my own, and this is funny stuff - [b']mega-christians annoy me, and frankly have no sence of humor if they can't appriciate this.[/b]

And that may be me, but I find this whole thing a shame. A devout Christian did this? I can't see that in this. It seems he has no respect for His King if he would replace Him with a cat.

But... it is funny =/

lolChrist

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I won't get in a debate with a christfag, 'cause they'll be all bible on me.

20 An Ceiling Cat sayed' date=' waterz bring me phishes, An burds, so kittehs can eat dem. But Ceiling Cat no eated dem.

21 An Ceiling Cat maed big fishies An see monstrs, which wuz like big cows, except they no mood, An other stuffs dat mooves, An Ceiling Cat sawed iz good.

22 An Ceiling Cat sed O hai, make bebehs kthx. An dont worry [b']i wont watch u secksy[/b], i not that kynd uf kitteh.

23 An so teh...fith day. Ceiling Cat taek a wile 2 cawnt.

Best God evar.

Epic. But disrespectable to god.

Shouldn't ye put the letter g in uppercase? Ye're disrespectin' Gawd dat way!

(LOL.)

Anyhow, they're just treatin' deh Bible as a piece of literature - which it is, and nothin' else, in mine opinion.

Anyhow, if yer Lord's gonna send hellfire and brimstone to deh makers of this Bible or to me, better make him send it to us and only us.

(The last thing ah want is Pat Robertson or some other self-righteous bastard blamin' the fall of Manila to mine blasphemous remarks.)

Epic. But disrespectable to god.

Shouldn't ye put the letter g in uppercase? Ye're disrespectin' Gawd dat way!

(LOL.)

Anyhow' date=' they're just treatin' deh Bible as a piece of literature - which it is, and nothin' else, in mine opinion.

Anyhow, if yer Lord's gonna send hellfire and brimstone to deh makers of this Bible or to me, better make him send it to us and only us.

(The last thing ah want is Pat Robertson or some other self-righteous bastard blamin' the fall of Manila to mine blasphemous remarks.)

[/quote']

That was the joke. I'm an atheist, really.

Archived