Lolcat Bible

Skarlet

Anyone who believes that God really excists is an idiot [/Fact]

Oh and lolcat bible's epicness is

9000cat.jpg

And i believe anyone who's an athiest is part of a race of elite, brutish animals who beg, steal and chew on all the bones we have been left by our forefathers who died for all of us on the fields of battle.

Oh, and learn how to spell "EXISTS". No 'C' in it.

Oh, i love lolcats.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ceiling Cat is Epic.

Ceiling Cat > Buddha

!!!!!

FACT: Buddism isn't a religion' date=' its a way of life. And Budda wasen't a god, he was just a person who gave enlightenment to others.

Anyway, this is better to read then the bible itself. The bible is mainly full of crap* :D

*It was a joke, so don't start.

FACT: Buddism isn't a religion' date=' its a way of life. And Budda wasen't a god, he was just a person who gave enlightenment to others.

Anyway, this is better to read then the bible itself. The bible is mainly full of crap* :D

*It was a joke, so don't start.

FACTS:

One splinter of the Buddhist doctrine treats him as a god.

Should you say he isn't one, I'd point you to the Roman Catholic's "veneration" of Mary.

The Bible is full of outdated bullshit, which is why I find it hard to believe it can be used as a guide for a person's morals.

I'm a devoted Christain, and I would've helped contribute, but I think they've finished it now. Isn't Revelations the last book in the New Testament?

I don't think this disrespects God. It is merely a way to put the Bible into a funnier, more friendly sense, possibly bringing people to look at the real Bible and learn about what it teaches people.

Yes, I find it just a simple translation. Just like you would translate it into different languages. And, lolspeak might as well be a language.

Was it disrespecting God when the first Bible was translated from it's original language? I don't think so.

Archived