What country do you live in?

WTF

Panama' date=' and hating it >_>.

[/quote']

You are surrounded by TWO different oceans. Stop complaining.

So what?

How does this help?

We have no beaches, its all infested by trash.

And if you ever see one that is nice in the internet, its obviously photoshop'd.

And don't get me started with the government and the ignorant people that live here.

Sad face. ='(

Trashed beaches makes me sad.

I feel your pain. America is no better.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[/quote']

We'll get you into the States yet!

Oh, I figured out where you want to go when you get snuck into the States.

Atlanta, Georgia.

6th highest quality of life of all cities in the world, highest in the USA.

Cheap as hell to live there.

Weather shouldn't be much different from Panama, -a few degrees and a few quadrillion mosquitos.

What more to want?

Our judicial system sucks T_T

WOAH WOAH WOAH

HOLD THE PHONE

Mexico has a judicial system?

Oh, incase you were all wondering, I live in that country where you need to devour to survive; the great and venerable purple hills, rolling planes, majestic skylines, suburban serenity, and BIG MOTHERF-CKING Nuclear Silos.

[/quote']

We'll get you into the States yet!

Oh, I figured out where you want to go when you get snuck into the States.

Atlanta, Georgia.

6th highest quality of life of all cities in the world, highest in the USA.

Cheap as hell to live there.

Weather shouldn't be much different from Panama, -a few degrees and a few quadrillion mosquitos.

What more to want?

Our judicial system sucks T_T

WOAH WOAH WOAH

HOLD THE PHONE

Mexico has a judicial system?

Oh' date=' incase you were all wondering, I live in that country where you need to devour to survive; the great and venerable purple hills, rolling planes, majestic skylines, suburban serenity, and BIG MOTHERF-CKING Nuclear Silos.[/b']

hmmm................Russia?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

England. We drink cups of tea here.

*punches* in America we drink COFFEE!

I live in this great land called California Shanghai on the outskirts of an epic country called the United States of America China.

California > Shanghai

On the flipside' date=' however.

Japan > USA

Pikachu! MOVE TO JAPAN!

I can see Pikachu move to Japan and be a part of Nintendo, and we all spam PM him telling him to make a new ____ game. And then we realize he is only the cook there. ='(

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Coffee has more caffiene in tea' date=' especially when you put a pound of coffee beans in it.

Also...

[i']Oh, incase you were all wondering, I live in that country where you need to devour to survive; the great and venerable purple hills, rolling planes, majestic skylines, suburban serenity, and BIG MOTHERF-CKING Nuclear Silos.[/i]

South Korea?

I live in this great land called California Shanghai on the outskirts of an epic country called the United States of America China.

California > Shanghai

On the flipside' date=' however.

Japan > USA

Pikachu! MOVE TO JAPAN!

I can see Pikachu move to Japan and be a part of Nintendo, and we all spam PM him telling him to make a new ____ game. And then we realize he is only the cook there. ='(

Coffee has more caffiene in tea' date=' especially when you put a pound of coffee beans in it.

Also...

[i']Oh, incase you were all wondering, I live in that country where you need to devour to survive; the great and venerable purple hills, rolling planes, majestic skylines, suburban serenity, and BIG MOTHERF-CKING Nuclear Silos.[/i]

South Korea?

are u saying caffeine is a bad thing?

Archived