∴…•…∴

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

For the record' date=' it's pretty hard to get people to join a pointless club.

Come up with [i']some[/i] theme, at least. Then maybe the Darknuts will be able to save this thing.

Who is this guy?!? And The (club symbol) has no theme and has 60 pages in less than a month.

I am the secret legend. I've been here for two years now, but, as your question points out, no one's ever heard of me.

Quality over quantity. Said club is crap; those pages consist mainly of spam posts.

1st Topic: discuss epicness of DBZ's villians(especially Cell ;D )

Cell is the only character on that show worth a crap. They screwed up the Androids royally.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be assumed I already had joined; I'm discussing, after all.

But you really should develop a theme.

That's it' date=' 1 neg and 1 report coming up.

[/quote']

Chill out man.

Come up with [i']some[/i] theme, at least. Then maybe the Darknuts will be able to save this thing.

Who is this guy?!? And The (club symbol) has no theme and has 60 pages in less than a month.

Said club is crap; those pages consist mainly of spam posts.

Wrong. That club is the best club on the forum. All of the most EPIC members of this website are members of the club. They don't spam because you can't talk about anything.

That's it' date=' 1 neg and 1 report coming up.

[/quote']

Chill out man.

This. Like I said, it would be assumed I'd already joined.

Said club is crap; those pages consist mainly of spam posts.

1) Wrong. 2) That club is the best club on the forum. 3) All of the most EPIC members of this website are members of the club. 4) They don't spam because you can't talk about anything.

1) I lol'd.

2) If there's no point to a club, it's just a particularly slow chatroom. As such, it barely qualifies as a club; if anything, it's the worst club on the forum. You'll notice every featured organization in history has had a point.

3) Members are irrelevant to a club's esteem. I don't care if Frunk, Crab Helmet, Sartorius, and YCMaker are club members; only the leader and the topic can be judged.

4) If there's no topic, off-topic spam is inevitable, no?

I love how you didn't provide any evidence to back up your points.

This is why an organization must have a theme. Still, I have a topic:

In Plato's Republic dialogue, Glaucon claims that the no one would be just if there were no imperative to be just; that is, everyone would be unjust if they could get away with it. Debate Glaucon's point.

This is why an organization must have a theme. Still' date=' I have a topic:

In Plato's [i']Republic[/i] dialogue, Glaucon claims that the no one would be just if there were no imperative to be just; that is, everyone would be unjust if they could get away with it. Debate Glaucon's point.

layman terms please =)

oh, sorry...

i know a lot of things i could do if i could get away with it. it would be fun, but boring after awhile,, having practically all you wanted. besides, if everyone could get away with anything, people would be slaughtered in their sleep everyday =/

So, basically, you agree with Glaucon, and claim that the only justice is a fear of punishment for injustice.

In that case, I can argue this: If I, personally, were to say to myself, "I will not take anything without paying for it," and then come across a man giving out free pamphlets, I would not take one. Thus, not everyone uses this definition of justice, so it cannot be a definition.

In that case' date=' I can argue this: If I, personally, were to say to myself, "I will not take anything without paying for it," and then come across a man giving out free pamphlets, I would not take one. Thus, not [i']everyone[/i] uses this definition of justice, so it cannot be a definition.

in that case, there is code or definition for justice

Archived