∴…•…∴

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

...in a grammatically correct statement' date=' please?

[/quote']

If no one uses the same definition of Justice, is their any definition of Justice?

That is the question — can some definition of justice be wrought despite these differences? Is there any common derivative ground?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[/quote']

If no one uses the same definition of Justice, is their any definition of Justice?

That is the question — can some definition of justice be wrought despite these differences? Is there any common derivative ground?

or does justice exist at all? is it only fear tactics to make what the leader feel is wrong discouraged? that is what i think.

haven't has this much of an intellectual conversation in a while

[/quote']

or does justice exist at all? is it only fear tactics to make what the leader feel is wrong discouraged? that is what i think.

Justice does not need to be determined by a leader. Jesus Christ defied all of the leaders around him by claiming that a commonly accepted tenet of justice — vengeance, upon which the triumph system was based — was evil. Though the leader felt he was wrong, he thought he was right. Thus, justice can exist independent of a society, and thus, of a leader.

So justice can't be rule-by-fear or a society's collective bargaining; justice can exist independently of society. That one's out. Is there some other common derivative of all forms of justice?

On an unrelated note, I hate the letter "j;" I'm starting to get used to the classical Latin alphabet, which has no "j."

[/quote']

Justice does not need to be determined by a leader. Jesus Christ defied all of the leaders around him by claiming that a commonly accepted tenet of justice — vengeance, upon which the triumph system was based — was evil. Though the leader felt he was wrong, he thought he was right. Thus, justice can exist independent of a society, and thus, of a leader.

So justice can't be rule-by-fear or a society's collective bargaining; justice can exist independently of society. That one's out. Is there some other common derivative of all forms of justice?

On an unrelated note, I hate the letter "j;" I'm starting to get used to the classical Latin alphabet, which has no "j."

you just made me feel like an idiot, i kinda had no idea what you just said >.<

In short: Jesus ignored his leaders and came up with his own justice. Because justice can obviously exist independent of society, it can't just be fear tactics by leaders. Any other ideas? Also, because there are no j's in Latin and my novel is written from the point of view of a Latin-speaking deity, I'm starting to hate the letter j.

I feel like im watching the History Channel mixed with Superman

Meet Plato's Republic.

In short: Jesus ignored his leaders and came up with his own justice. Because justice can obviously exist independent of society' date=' it can't just be fear tactics by leaders. Any other ideas? Also, because there are no j's in Latin and my novel is written from the point of view of a Latin-speaking deity, I'm starting to hate the letter j..

[/quote']

lolJ

if jesus ignored the leaders justice, then he became the leader of his own justice

In short: Jesus ignored his leaders and came up with his own justice. Because justice can obviously exist independent of society' date=' it can't just be fear tactics by leaders. Any other ideas? Also, because there are no j's in Latin and my novel is written from the point of view of a Latin-speaking deity, I'm starting to hate the letter j..

[/quote']

lolJ

if jesus ignored the leaders justice, then he became the leader of his own justice

However, until it was learned by the Apostles, only Jesus had this idea. One can't use fear tactics on oneself.

[/quote']

lolJ

However, until it was learned by the Apostles, only Jesus had this idea. One can't use fear tactics on oneself.

self-discipline? i believe Jesus fasted for god. that sounds pretty scary to me

My Head Hurts... Also' date=' does anyone think they r streching it?

[/quote']

nope, i just to jump in a conversation that i didn't understand and found out i understand it. though i still don't know the republican thing he was talking about =/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived