Red Eyes Ultimate Darkness Dragon

Blazeking777

All 'Ultimate' dragons are triple-fusions. This doesn't look remotely like Red-Eyes Darkness.

Plus the effect is too powerful. A 500 ATK boost? Not even Blue-Eyes Shining has that much power.

You've spelt 'Dragon' wrong in the Type section.

There are multiple OCG errors that you need to work on.

Also, if you ignore the summoning conditions, you could Summon Blue-Eyes Shining or Ultimate.

I wouldn't use this card, I'd use my own Red-Eyes support.

2/10 (because you're new)

concept done way too many times over

4/10

dude this concept has gone off over and over again. 2/10

You guys are wrong. You're thinking of Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, which is just a fusion of three Red-Eyes. This on the other hand is actually pretty nice. However, summoning this card requires you to run two specific beatsticks. I like the revival effect, but it's just REDRUM's effect with a boost that requires to pay Life Points. Making it so that the monster Special Summoned by the effect cannot attack that turn seems more fair than paying Life Points.

Post the card lore and I'd be happy to fix it.

All 'Ultimate' dragons are triple-fusions. This doesn't look remotely like Red-Eyes Darkness.

Plus the effect is too powerful. A 500 ATK boost? Not even Blue-Eyes Shining has that much power.

You've spelt 'Dragon' wrong in the Type section.

There are multiple OCG errors that you need to work on.

Also' date=' if you ignore the summoning conditions, you could Summon Blue-Eyes Shining or Ultimate.

I wouldn't use this card, I'd use my own Red-Eyes support.

2/10 (because you're new)[/quote']

That, allthough I give you an A.

Thank you for seeing what I was trying to do.

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by sending one Red Eyes Darkness Dragon you control to the graveyard. Increase the attack of this card by 500 points for each dragon type monster in either player's graveyard. Once per turn you can pay 800 life points to special summon one dragon type monster from you hand or either player's graveyard ignoring summoning conditions.

Thank you for seeing what I was trying to do.

This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" you control to the Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 points for each Dragon-Type monster in either player's graveyard. Once per turn' date=' you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand or either player's Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

[/quote']

Fixed.

There is a hyphen in every "Red-Eyes" card. The correct name of this card should be Red-Eyes Ultimate Darkness Dragon. Red-Eyes Darkness Ultimate Dragon sounds more awesome though, even if it's just a minor switch in the name.

Archived