Gold and Silver [27 Supporters So Far]

I'm not quite sure if people would agree with me but...an option where you can choose to have it 1st Edition or 2nd.The sticker at the bottom right corner.

[spoiler=Supporters]

~xXDevilsDestroyerXx~

HelioSpark

true_madara_uchiha

moneypony

jim435

OMGAKITTY

PrmetheusMFD

E-Hero Kyle

.:Dog-King:.

DJ Seh-Vun

jk233_ultimatemaster

Pikachu

~JG~

awesomemax

Spire

Mayko

Force_Flex

JBlaster

madchurro

Akooglie800

froggyman2

Legendary Tapion

zeroflame

.:YuGiOh Frak:.

Yondaime

SpartanGio

Mystery Guest

I WILL SUPPORT THIS! It's a great idea. It takes forever to first find the gold sticker, paste it with gimp, save it, reupload it, and finally, get the result. I used to have to pay for a gold sticker, then I learned how. But if this idea acctually came to be. It would be a great time saver. It's soon going to be where everybody knows how to put the gold sticker on anyway. So...Make a time saver. This would be considered a time saver.

I WILL SUPPORT THIS! It's a great idea. It takes forever to first find the gold sticker' date=' paste it with gimp, save it, reupload it, and finally, get the result. I used to have to pay for a gold sticker, then I learned how. But if this idea acctually came to be. It would be a great time saver. It's soon going to be where everybody knows how to put the gold sticker on anyway. So...Make a time saver. This would be considered a time saver.

[/quote']

Lol it takes 5 seconds to putin the Gold Sticker

Archived