Should this be a staple during this meta?

Brain Control + Monacrh/Synchro = Pissed off opponent

Fixed

No. You ruined it. The whole point was to jack one of their monsters and blow it with a horrible card. Just so they're like "WTF!? ARGHHH!!! *explodes*"

I, for one, would be much more angry if someone stole my Caius and summoned Stardust Dragon than if they stole my Caius and didn't use it to their advantage, because that's just retarded.

' pid='2416419' dateline='1245824086']

Fixed

No. You ruined it. The whole point was to jack one of their monsters and blow it with a horrible card. Just so they're like "WTF!? ARGHHH!!! *explodes*"

I' date=' for one, would be much more angry if someone stole my Caius and summoned Stardust Dragon than if they stole my Caius and didn't use it to their advantage, because that's just retarded.

[/quote']

It's the whole retarded reason that they would explode.

Fixed

I' date=' for one, would be much more angry if someone stole my Caius and summoned Stardust Dragon than if they stole my Caius and didn't use it to their advantage, because that's just retarded.

[/quote']

If people simply exploded over "retarded" occurrences so easily then YCM would be wanted in 49 states.

Fixed

[/quote']

If people simply exploded over "retarded" occurrences so easily then YCM would be wanted in 49 states.

how did u arrive at that number?

Fixed

[/quote']

Because Hawaii doesn't count due to North Korea's imminent nuke strike on them.

Fixed

[/quote']

Louisiana likes to be rebellious.

Archived