Should this be a staple during this meta?

Only good if a powerful monster of yours is targeted by an effect that would destroy/remove from play, but your better of negating those effects. I don't think anyone serious about winning has or would run this. Can be fun to use outside of competitive play i suppose?

Edit: Also kinda useful if you need life points to pay a cost, or you you monster dies at the end of the turn and you want extra life points to absorb your opponent's attacks.

None of you see the true genius behind this card. Fools' date=' all of you.

[/quote']

I have a feeling that you were being sarcastic.

Sarcasm isn't really my thing. I'm one of the most straightforward people you'll meet.

Oh. I'm just used to sarcasm, because everytime I go to locals and mention a random card like this, someone there always says something like "that card sucks, and everytime I try to explain my reason for saying a card/type is good, they're all like "it's terrible, just plain terrible.

I remember this card being in a tier 1 Deck....YESS...this was the base of that old Fairy Deck...

No. Fairies were NEVER anything close to tier 1. EVER. NO. I CANNOT LET YOU SPREAD THIS! I WILL DEFEND THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT DUDER!

The sad truth...They were...Don't remember the SaturnBurn? Whatever it was called?

The one that Runs....*Thinking*...Mars Saturn...I can't remember their names.....The agents!

I'll Try to find it coz it was a REALLY OLD DECK.

I only Found 1 List at pojo....It wans't the deck I remembered But Oh well...It is from 2004

-00000111-

1x Bottomless Trap Hole

1x Call of the Haunted

1x Draining Shield

1x Magic Cylinder

2x Sakuretsu Armor

1x Solemn Wishes

-00010000-

2x Airknight Parshath

1x Asura Priest

1x Magician of Faith

1x Mudora

1x Sangan

3x Shining Angel

1x Stealth Bird

2x Spirit Reaper

3x The Agent of Force - Mars

1x The Agent of Judgment - Saturn

-00010110-

1x Brain Control

1x Card Destruction

1x Cestus of Dagla

1x Dark Hole

1x Lightning Vortex

1x Magical Mallet

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

1x Mystik Wok

1x Nobleman of Crossout

1x Premature of Burial

2x Smashing Ground

1x Snatch Steal

1x Spell Absorption

2x Terraforming

3x The Sanctuary In The Sky

3x Wave Motion Cannon

You opponent tries to destroy your monster with a card effect. You chain this' date=' they just wasted a card.

Smart idea.

[/quote']

Guess what? You still lost your monster.

It's like activating Dark Bribe when it gets targeted by MST.

' pid='2416168' dateline='1245819222']

You opponent tries to destroy your monster with a card effect. You chain this' date=' they just wasted a card.

Smart idea.

[/quote']

Guess what? You still lost your monster.

I think he was being sarcastic, but w/e.

Guest PikaPerson01

If you're using Power Bond and Limiter Removal with Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, I'm pretty sure you've already won. <_

Archived