My Hill!

JunkSynchron911

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silly.

My power can't be drained.

As long as I am in the confines of Scarlet Devil Mansion, I am immune to such attacks.

The delusion of you destroying the mansion was just a hallucination induced by one of my outside traps.

All the rest of you attempting to come up here are chopped up into pieces by another set of traps.

Your remains are shipped off to Superjail.

Scarlet Hill.

Superjail.

The windmill.

cuts the barbed wire before dodging the ray from your satelite cannon which after missing me hit your bombs destroying them as i then leave the spikes to kill any others getting on the hill as i jump over them

then going underground and leaving a clone as my replacement without anyone the wiser

ANBU/~WULF~ Hill

Hey look, just found the real hill.

Sets up base and defences. Defences include a helluva lot of spikes, a helluva lot of bombs, a helluva lot of barbed wire, 3 Satellite Cannons, a couple dragons and a gravitational device that drags you into all this stuff, which the dragons are immune to since they're flying out of range.

Mine.

Hey, look, it was destroyed a while ago. No matter how much you want to own the pile of rubbish, its just not a hill. Me and ANBU are still the owners of the hill.

@madchurro: I remember you. Just remember, I am always immune to your "super jail" and I pass that protection on to ANBU as well

ANBU/~WULF~ hill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived