My Hill!

JunkSynchron911

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gather the seven dragon balls, and shout out "ETERNAL DRAGON! BY YOUR NAME I SUMMON YOU FORTH! SHENRON!" and then a giant green dragon shoots out of them "Speak your first wish" "First, I wish for immortality!" "This wish is within my power, and so it shall be. Now state your second wish!" "I wish to have the hill!" "This wish is also within my power, and so it shall be, state your third and final wish!" "I would like to save this wish, please!" "Very well, I will return in six months to grant your third wish! FARWELL!" And the dragon flew off

Mah immortal hill

I, as a soul, posses a new body, I skip time forwards 6 monthes, and the dragon appears "Now I wish for me and the hill to be teleported to namek, with no-one else!" "It shall be granted! FARWELL!" And all the dragon balls fall to the ground as stones, after flying away, I then gather the seven Namekian dragon balls, but don't use them

MY NAMEKIAN HILL!

I, Ze'Bororva Preyn, go into my Shikai state, and trap you in an electric energy barrier. I then destroy the dragon balls and claim the hill. But before I claim the hill, I send Shooting Quasar, a former rival and fellow Shinigami, a message about a future Hill alliance.

My. Hill.

I go full bankai. And use reverse lightspeed travel to go to the birth of Wang. I then plant a device in your body that robs your existence exponentially each time you come into contact with the dragonballs. I return to the future where I meet with Star and what you wipe your self from existence at the exact moment you make your last wish. Game over for you.

My (Joint) Hill

I summon:

Gandalf the gray, and, Gandalf the White, and Monty Python, and The Holy Grail's Black Knight, Merisa Musalina, And The Blue Meanie, and Cowboy Curtis, and Jambi the Genie. The robo-cop, the terminator, captian Kirk, and Darth Vader, Lopan, Super Man, Every single Power-ranger. Theadore Lopin, Spock, The Rock, Doc. oc, and Hulk Hogan. To come out of no-where, lightning fast, and kill the Aliance, in there Shaman Ass!

My hill

You underestimate the strength of who we Soul reapers are. I revert back to Shikai state to save energy.

I, use my blade, to send bolts of lightning through each of their bodies, then proceed to intensely electrify the first half from the inside out. Then I use my superior strength to use th rock spike as a shield whilst finally cutting the in half the remaining half with lightning enhanced circular slashes through their torsos ripping out all the organs the had there. I then char the remains of each of the warriors. And wait for any hollows to appear from the souls of any slain warriors if there are any.

Soul Reaper Alliance Hill

Starts to fly to doom laser to Destroy it from within itself. Leaves floating balls of electricity as he heads for the back of the laser.

Inside head....

"How should I deal with this thing....Blow it up....and if that doesn't work...Plan B/C"

Currently

Soul Reaper Alliance Hill

Archived