My Hill!

JunkSynchron911

Hi. I'll pown all. How? Well,

I SUMMON: BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON, SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON, OBELISK THE TORMENTOR, THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA, EXODIA NECROSS

(WITH ALL 5 EXODIA PARTS IN THE GRAVEYARD BY USING CONTRACT WITH EXODIA), JUNK WARRIOR, BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON,

BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON AND BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON.

I SET: 999,999,999,999 ***** **** ********* AND 999,999,999,999 ********* *****.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!MY HILL!!!

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The undead are still at my command. While you are destracted by blowing up children's trading cards, the millions of zombies sneak up from behind and feast on your flesh. It's really quite gruesome. The Bankai is also no more, because while playing card games on motorcycles the gas was leaking out and I dropped a lit cigarette behind me. I jumped out just in time, and the explosion destroyed everything except for the hill. And me.

So therefore, my hill.

Mwahaha.

I recommend we switch protection sources as not to waste energy as I take the doom Laser and fire at the Shaman Alliance.

I also take Aizen back to Prison before he gets too powerful.

I also destroy the hill and rebuild it with electricity conducting elements and send about 100 lightning strikes worth of volts of electricity to make a protective field and various other things to protect the hill.

I also take the souls of the zombies and turn them into soul reapers, strenthening our forces.

Soul Reaper Hill

Archived