My Hill!

JunkSynchron911

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Takes out a Duel Disk, puts a Spell On It so now the monsters that I summon become real and do real damage!

The 3 Egyptian Gods and kill you for good.

I restore everything the way it was I revive my mages with Monster Reborn and I rebuild my Bureau this time with underground Protection and I take out Mewtwo and make him use Disable so you dont time travel anymore.

My Hill!

Wow what an idea-stealers. Anywho, I use Raigeki to destroy your Member Card and your army. I summon my Member Card, and thanks to my Member Card YOUR Member Card is removed from the play! I use Monster Reborn to revive my mages and I equip each one of them with United We Stand. They are really strong now. I use Waboku to protect My Hill and my Bureau

My Hill!

Those are the most unbalanced cards. I have been within this shield the entire time. Unseen by everyone with low Spiritual Pressure (magic abilities don't count) and both my Bankai are still active. Each mage is forced into a coffin which my Earth Bankai created, and they go back down into the Earth, and go further into the center of the Earth. The Earth then rips apart every card in existence, and my Crescent Moon Bankai rips 13fh04135cb apart. Therefore, my power is shown limitless. And you therefore bow down to me.

Soul Reaper Alliance Hill

Archived