Michael Jackson Tribute

Saturn of Elemia

Hello, everyone. Today, I bring to you a tribute - to the late Michael Jackson. He died at the young age of 50 of cardiac arrest. He is among the greatest singers of all time. This card was made in tribute to his greatless and everlasting legacy that he left for us all:

MCJ-001MichaelJacksontheKingofPo-1.jpg

If anyone makes a disrespectful remark about this card or Michael Jackson, I guarantee that I will give you a negative rep ON THE SPOT! Got it?

Rest in Peace, sweet prince. 8)

This is a day in history that the world should mourn for. We've lost our greatest Pop Legend' date=' and forever he shall be remembered.

May he rest in peace.

[/quote']

Amen. I still kind of wish he wasn't dead. Mainly, because it's just so sad, he had much more to live for. He was 50, but that's still another 20-30 more years he could've lived.

This is a day in history that the world should mourn for. We've lost our greatest Pop Legend' date=' and forever he shall be remembered.

May he rest in peace.

[/quote']

Indeed.

The one creditable pop icon we still have, lost to the omnipresent arms of Death, all too soon. And at the eve of his comeback concert, too.

Archived