[DISC]Cyber Phoenix

[align=center]CyberPhoenixDR04-EN-UR-UE.png

While this card is in face-up Attack Position' date=' negate the effects of any Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 Machine-Type monster you control. When this face-up card attacks or is attacked, and it is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card.[/quote'][/align]

This card is very useful, but does anyone else think he passes more as a Dragon. Lol. I mean he is a Machine-Type, but he doesn't look like a Pheonix. I believe he should be LIGHT or DARK. His effect is good if your going to attack your opponent, but if they have Defense, his attack is pretty meaningless against the monster. We all know when someone plays a card in Defense Position, it'll either destroy your monster or do something to it. Plus he's got that extra little Draw effect, and that could be useful in tight situation. Maybe if you have Lightning Vortex and your opponent stops your from drawing. I don't know. It's just an idea. But yeah, we all know a simple draw effect is useful in predicaments.

.......didnt Polaris say this card was a +1?

Yeah' date=' but that was from before I fixed the assumptions while I was writing the list, and only later noticed it and edited it out. It isn't actually a +1. ;)

[/quote']

Ok, so you fixed it. Thanks.

Archived