2 x Monster Reincarnation

1 x Giant Trunade

1 x Lightning Vortex

1 x Monster Reborn

3 x Bottomless

3 x Solemn

2 x Roar

Oh, then let me say it like this:

I came up with this idea without the help of any other members mentioning anything about merging LS with Volcanics. The only help I hade was Armadilloz posting a thread about Volcanic Hammerer, and then I gave Fighter the idea.

Better that way?

lol the person who came you with chaos burn ( lets use its cool name ), got his deck featured on metagame like a year ago. i then decided to make it more ls orientated instead of ryko orientated.

the idea of this deck is to force your opponent into attacking with weak monsters that you can destroy because they will be punished by volcanic Counter otherwise.

Oh' date=' then let me say it like this:

I came up with this idea without the help of any other members mentioning anything about merging LS with Volcanics. The only help I hade [b']was Armadilloz posting a thread about Volcanic Hammerer[/b], and then I gave Fighter the idea.

Better that way?

Your welcome ;)

As for the deck, it needs a bit more monster revival. Since Monster Rebrorn is your only real way to retreave Hammerer, if it is milled into the Graveyard :/

-Gale

+PSZ

-JD

+Chaos Sorcerer

-(1) BTH

+ Emergency Teleport

Plaguespreader is great in Lightsworn.

You'll have a much higher chance of summoning Chaos Sorcerer than JD.

I find BTH to be best run at 2, and E-Tele will help you get out Krebons for tribute fodder/Synchro fodder into Chaos Sorc.

Archived