[Zeaux] Rider Synchron

Zeaux

[align=center]

Rider Synchron

273350n.jpg

-Card Effect-

This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by sending 1 card you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, select 1 face-down card your opponent controls and return it the top of their Deck. During your opponent's Battle Phase, you can remove this card from play. If this card was removed from play by it's own effect Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this card is used to a Synchro Summon, you can decrease the ATK of the Synchro by 600 monster to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. [/align]

You messed up the end portion of your card's effect =P.

If this card is removed from play this way, Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can decrease the ATK of the Synchro Monster by 600 points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

I think the card is a bit overpowered, because it makes everything easier on your part, and everything is mostly a benefit. You might want to add counter effects.

It's alright - the effect is nothing stellar, really, considering that most face-downs can and will be chained to Rider Synchron's effect. Still, the image is decent.

The only main thing is the OCG - the correct word is its not it's, and you also placed 600 before monster, so it ends up reading "Synchro by 600 monster" when it should read "Synchro Monster by 600".

Keep doing what you do.

The OCG looks perfect. But I glimpsed. I like the pic, and the effect. Why is everyone making Level 4 Tuners lately >.>

Anyway, 9.5/10 because I think it's a little slightly OPd. If your opponent can't stop cards from being removed, or they don't have cards to destroy it, it can be kinda immortal.

Archived