[EOJM] Savior Fairy Dragon! 1 of My Best!!

Super Rare:

300162q.jpg

Ghost Rare:

300162j.jpg

Ultimate Rare:

zv4w9t.png

[spoiler=Effect]

"Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon" + "Ancient Fairy Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster

When this card attacks, it gains DEF equal to the ATK of the attacking Monster, you can discard 1 Spirit-Type monster to switch this card's ATK and DEF. Once per turn you can destroy a face-up Field Spell to gain 1200 Life Points. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Spirit-Type Monster from your hand, If so, you cannot declare an attack this turn. You can Discard 2 cards to gain the effect of 1 monster your opponent controls. Return this card to the Extra Deck during this End Phase, and Special Summon 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" from your Graveyard.

OCG By JK23

Rate, Dont Hate, and comment!

My Pic, the AFD Drawn by Some1 on Devient Art, My BG, I Rendered the AFD

In my opinion this is pretty BAD Savior Dragon when you think it... Of course there is the ATK rising effect whitch is a good thing to have so it can make a big blast worth summoning but if you want it to be at the same lvl as the other Savior Dragons...

1. Don't make so spesific cost for discarding... maybe a LIGHT attribute monster?(Since Luca has so much of them it would make since) or just figure out some other way to give a big use for the defence BECAUSE IT HAS NO USE WHAT SO EVER since it is returned to ExDeck in the End Phase... Mostly, rest of the effects are just bad. No use worthy. And it doesn't have the "Savior-effect" that is that "Once per turn, negate the effects of 1 of your opponent's monsters AND...(some own addiction like StarDustSav. gains the effects and RedDemon'sSav. gains the ATK of the monster)".

2. There is no point in destroying a field spell card since it kills the EBG on it's own(of course you can make out an effect to it like don't give it the "Monster-effect negation"-effect(whitch was made to make Saviors EBG-slayers) but instead "Opt, destroy a field spell card and gain ATK?/DEF? or perhaps damage opponent?"

Now for the third effect... (I've never written this much(except my written cards topic) xD)

3. Ww-w-w-w-whaaaaaat!?!?!? Are you serious? You just spent meny turns, trying to summon a big bad Savior Dragon that needed 3 Spesific cards whitch were a pain to just get on the field, tossed them to grave, summon this AND then deside NOT TO ATTACK!? and summon a 4 LVL monster and then return this allmighty Savior Dragon to ExDeck... just to summon a lvl four(or >) monster? (I'm very sorry if this sounds offensing but I think I have a point xD)

I think you can see that I'm saying "Get rid of the effect".

4. Savior Dragons can have this effect with no cost, just see Sav.StarD. effect(and i think you know it allready). I don't there is no meaning for this effect... It kind of copies Sav.StarD. and anything new kind of effect never hurts right =D.

That all from me. ATK/DEF is okay, allthough it has the smallest boost among all the dragons(Red Demon's gains... 1000 Whoopsy, my bad, the boosts with your cards are OK)

I'm sry if my tone is "a bit" rough and commanding or something but I am kind of like this. Also this is your card and anything I have said are just my options and taking these as tips and changing your dragons effects by my advises is all for you to deside.

Now I think I'm just re-writing rules and obvious things so I end my post to this.

Here's the effect with correct spelling, etc.:

"Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon" + "Ancient Fairy Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster

When this card attacks, it gains DEF equal to the ATK of the attacking Monster, you can discard 1 Spirit-Type monster to switch this card's ATK and DEF. Once per turn you can destroy a face-up Field Spell to gain 1200 Life Points. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Spirit-Type Monster from your hand, If so, you cannot declare an attack this turn. You can Discard 2 cards to gain the effect of 1 monster your opponent controls. Return this card to the Extra Deck during this End Phase, and Special Summon 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" from your Graveyard.

• 4 months later...

Archived