[Disgust] Zoma the Spirit

Guest PikaPerson01

ZomatheSpiritPTDN-EN-SR.png

Synchro food, and Magic Cylinder effect on stupid opponent's who decide to attack over it.

Validate/Invalidate my choice in maining this card! 0_0

Synchro food' date=' and Magic Cylinder effect on stupid opponent's who decide to attack over it.

Validate/Invalidate my choice in maining this card! 0_0

[/quote']

Technicly, if it were a Magic Cylinder, it would prevent the attack. but aside from that, Pika decides do use awesome trap cards. YAY!

And I actually want to get a copy of this card. Just, no one really has it/I havent gone to my card shop in a while.

Still..... its fun to ram this card into the opponenet's monsters, and deal alot of damage in the process. Although, you only use like around 500-ish.

Guest PikaPerson01
Technicly, if it were a Magic Cylinder, it would prevent the attack.

That only like... really matters when your opponent is using Red Dragon Archfiend or Gladiator Beasts or some other thing I'm forgetting. For all intents and purpose, a monster in defense mode stops a direct attack on your life points. <_<

Technicly' date=' if it were a Magic Cylinder, it would prevent the attack.[/quote']

That only like... really matters when your opponent is using Red Dragon Archfiend or Gladiator Beasts or some other thing I'm forgetting. For all intents and purpose, a monster in defense mode stops a direct attack on your life points. <_<

"Technicly" was the keyword here Pika. and bieng a Trap Monster, means its even easier to remove from the field.

This card is fun with Armory Arm:

-When your opponent has a monster with 2800+ ATK, equip Armory Arm to that monster and attack it with Zoma. You may take 2000+ damage, but your opponent will take 5600+ damage, 1800 from Armory Arm and 3800+ from Zoma.

-When the opponent has no monsters with 2800+ ATK, just equip the Arm to Zoma and start dealing damage.

As for the card, it's great for Synchro Summoning and dealing a lot of damage. I would say maining it is a good choice.

Archived