Guilmon Digivolution Line

Rucario

More Ideas to my head.............

311479u.jpg311479d.jpg311479.jpg311479x.jpg311479n.jpg311479wqy.jpg[align=center]311479u.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]"Gallantmon" + "Grani"

This Card can only be Fusion Summoned by removing the above Monsters on your Side of the Field from play (You do not use Polymerization). When this Card is Fusion Summoned, remove from Play all Cards on the field except this Card. During your Opponent's 2nd Standby after this Card was Fusion Summoned, remove this Card from play and Special Summon 1 "Guilmon" that was removed from play or from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

[/align]

311479.jpg311479b.jpg

311479p.jpg311479bza.jpg

311479r.jpg311479h.jpg311479x.jpg311479i.jpg311479x.jpg311479t.jpg

As the biggest fan of Guilmon on this forum, I feel obligated to comment on this.

- Guilmon - Vanillas are bad.

- Growlmon - Why is he a Dinosaur and Growlmon isn't? He's just a bad beatstick.

- WarGrowlmon - An even worse beatstick that just pierces.

- Megidramon - Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua comes to mind, only this card isn't as good.

- Gallantmon - Definitely not worth the effort to summon.

- Grani - Ridiculously high defense. Why isn't he a Union?

- Gallantmon Crimson Mode - I want to cry.

- BlackGuilmon - Vanillas are bad.

- BlackGrowlmon - Just as bad as Growlmon.

- BlackGuilmon Line - Just copies of the originals. They're bad attempts at Dark Counterparts.

- ChaosGallantmon Core - Even if you posted "Chrono Core", this card would still be bad.

- X-Antibody - Unnecessary in my opinion.

- Guilmon X - Waste of effort to get out.

- Growlmon X, WarGrowlmon X, and Gallantmon X - I like how these cards have two ways of being summoned. They're still just copies of their counterparts, and are therefore bad.

Overall, I was thoroughly disappointed for the reasons above, the poorly chosen stats, and the lack of effort used to find the pictures. I apologize for being quite rude, but like I said, the Guilmon line is my favorite Digimon line in existence, and I simply cannot stand this. I realize that you're a new member, so you may not have enough experience, but this is simply something I cannot be lenient on.

That is all.

As the biggest fan of Guilmon on this forum' date=' I feel obligated to comment on this.

- Growlmon - Why is he a Dinosaur and Growlmon isn't? He's just a bad beatstick.

- Megidramon - Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua comes to mind, only this card isn't as good.

- BlackGuilmon Line - Just copies of the originals. They're bad attempts at Dark Counterparts.

- ChaosGallantmon Core - Even if you posted "Chrono Core", this card would still be bad.

- Growlmon X, WarGrowlmon X, and Gallantmon X - I like how these cards have two ways of being summoned. They're still just copies of their counterparts, and are therefore bad.

Overall, I was thoroughly disappointed for the reasons above, the poorly chosen stats, and the lack of effort used to find the pictures. I apologize for being quite rude, but like I said, the Guilmon line is my favorite Digimon line in existence, and I simply cannot stand this. I realize that you're a new member, so you may not have enough experience, but this is simply something I cannot be lenient on.

That is all.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Off-Topic: A reply to you calling me a New Member]GGGGGGGGGHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT A NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ORIGINALLY SIGNED UP ON OCTOBER 2008!!!!!!!!!! MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT WAS CALLED ADAMENGLAND!!!!!!!! STOP TREATING ME LIKE A NEW MEMBER!!!! I SIGNED UP 7 MONTHS AFTER YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!

[spoiler=[On-Topic]- Guilmon - I know that but still.

- Growlmon - That's because when I read on www.digimon.wiki.com, It says Guilmon is a Dinosaur and Growlmon is a Dragon.

- WarGrowlmon - It has high ATK for a good piercing.

- Megidramon - It's just than when it's destroyed, it causes a meltdown.

- Gallantmon - Good point, I should give it a better effect.

- Grani - Why isn't Relinquished a Union? It doesn't equip to others, it equip others to IT.

- Gallantmon Crimson Mode - Why? You Fusion Summon this Card, all Cards are removed from play, you can attack the Opponent directly and bam.

- BlackGuilmon - I knew that from the Start.

- BlackGrowlmon - I knew that from the Start.

- BlackGuilmon Line - I know they are just copies, they are just a version of the Guilmon Line but black all over.

- ChaosGallantmon Core - *Sighs*

- X-Antibody - Perhaps.

- Guilmon X - What do you mean?

- Growlmon X, WarGrowlmon X, and Gallantmon X - Obviously.....because they are the same but only a bit stronger!

How dare you call me a New Member! I have enough Experience but lately, I have been too tired to think!

[spoiler=@Off-Topic]

Talk about overreacting. I made my mistake because I thought you'd only been a new member for a month. Now I'm curious about what happened to your old account.

[spoiler=@On-Topic]

Guilmon - I know, but you could have at least tried to give him an effect.

Growlmon - Fair enough.

WarGrowlmon - 3200 ATK for a Level 8? I find that unreasonable.

Gallantmon - Yes. It is Mega after all.

Grani - Ah, my mistake. However, Grani should be the one that equips to a monster.

Gallantmon Crimson Mode - He is my favorite Digimon ever. He's just overpowered, and I don't like it.

BlackGuilmon Line - You still could have made an effort to make them different.

Guilmon X - You have to first summon a level 4 monster, then use a specific Spell Card just to get pretty much the same card.

Growlmon X, WarGrowlmon X, and Gallantmon X - Yeah, with only a few more ATK and DEF, which makes them more overpowered.

As the biggest fan of Guilmon on this forum' date=' I feel obligated to comment on this.

That is all.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Off-Topic: A reply to you calling me a New Member]GGGGGGGGGHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT A NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ORIGINALLY SIGNED UP ON OCTOBER 2008!!!!!!!!!! MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT WAS CALLED ADAMENGLAND!!!!!!!! STOP TREATING ME LIKE A NEW MEMBER!!!! I SIGNED UP 7 MONTHS AFTER YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!

[spoiler=[On-Topic]- Guilmon - I know that but still.

- Growlmon - That's because when I read on www.digimon.wiki.com, It says Guilmon is a Dinosaur and Growlmon is a Dragon.

- WarGrowlmon - It has high ATK for a good piercing.

- Megidramon - It's just than when it's destroyed, it causes a meltdown.

- Gallantmon - Good point, I should give it a better effect.

- Grani - Why isn't Relinquished a Union? It doesn't equip to others, it equip others to IT.

- Gallantmon Crimson Mode - Why? You Fusion Summon this Card, all Cards are removed from play, you can attack the Opponent directly and bam.

- BlackGuilmon - I knew that from the Start.

- BlackGrowlmon - I knew that from the Start.

- BlackGuilmon Line - I know they are just copies, they are just a version of the Guilmon Line but black all over.

- ChaosGallantmon Core - *Sighs*

- X-Antibody - Perhaps.

- Guilmon X - What do you mean?

- Growlmon X, WarGrowlmon X, and Gallantmon X - Obviously.....because they are the same but only a bit stronger!

How dare you call me a New Member! I have enough Experience but lately, I have been too tired to think!

[spoiler=@Off-Topic]

Talk about overreacting. I made my mistake because I thought you'd only been a new member for a month. Now I'm curious about what happened to your old account.

[spoiler=@On-Topic]

Guilmon - I know, but you could have at least tried to give him an effect.

Growlmon - Fair enough.

WarGrowlmon - 3200 ATK for a Level 8? I find that unreasonable.

Gallantmon - Yes. It is Mega after all.

Grani - Ah, my mistake. However, Grani should be the one that equips to a monster.

Gallantmon Crimson Mode - He is my favorite Digimon ever. He's just overpowered, and I don't like it.

BlackGuilmon Line - You still could have made an effort to make them different.

Guilmon X - You have to first summon a level 4 monster, then use a specific Spell Card just to get pretty much the same card.

Growlmon X, WarGrowlmon X, and Gallantmon X - Yeah, with only a few more ATK and DEF, which makes them more overpowered.

[spoiler=Off-Topic]

Banned for using Advance Raver's pic without credit. I had no idea who made the pic. Anyway, that was probably my fault. After I got banned, I used this account, but when my account was no longer banned, this account was already better in Level, RP joins, Cards, and stuff like that. But I don't want to abandon my old account because of the Thread "The Abridged Series Set (I know it's in the wrong place)" and the 200 Cards on that account

[spoiler=On-Topic]

WarGrowlmon - There's a Dinosaur-Type Monster that is Level 8 and has 3300 ATK, I forgot the Name, I think it was Super Tyranno.

Grani - I have never heard of a Card that can equip itself to more than one, that's why.

Gallantmon Crimson Mode - But he is extremely strong.

BlackGuilmon Line - Well, OK.

Growlmon X, WarGrowlmon X, and Gallantmon X - *Sighs*

Off-Topic:

Wait, so you're using a double account? You could just copy the cards on your old account to your current one. I know it will take quite a long time, but still.

On-Topic:

WarGrowlmon - Super Conductor Tyranno? Okay, I guess that's fine.

Grani - In the show, Grani only equips to Gallantmon. You also could just make him turn into a Continuous Spell Cards like the Crystal Beasts do, only he affects your monsters.

Gallantmon Crimson Mode - Which is why he's overpowered.

Archived