My br00tal playlist.

Dismal Euphony

Just what's been blaring through my headphones tonight...

Alghazanth - The Kings To Come

Amon Amarth - Victorious March

Axamenta - Beyond The Haunting

Carach Angren - The Carriage Wheel Murder

Catamenia - Kingdom of Legions

Catamenia - Verikansa

Catamenia - Iced Over

Children of Bodom - Warheart

Children of Bodom - Bed of Razors

Children of Bodom - Everytime I Die

Destroyer 666 - Savage Pitch

Destroyer 666 - I Am The War God

Dominia - With Pain Into Eternity

Equilibrium - Der Sturm

Eternal Tears of Sorrow - The River Flows Frozen

Ethereal - Of Pleasure and Pain

Funeris Nocturnum - Yer All Perished

God Dethroned - Ravenous

Lunarsea - Infinite Process One

Mors Principium Est - The Unborn

Mors Principium Est - Fragile Flesh

Naglfar - The Eclipse of Infernal Storms

Peste Noire - Spleen

Peste Noire - Le Mort Joyeux

Ragnarok - Journey From Life

Silencer - The Slow Kill In The Cold

Torchbearer - Burial Waters, Deepsome Graves

UneXpect - Chromatic Chimera

Unholy Matrimony - The Feeling of Not Belonging

Vintersemestre - Opus Dei

Forgot Weeping Birth, they're at the bottom of the list.

Nice playlist' date=' nice to see that i'm not the only one who listens to Black Metal on the site.

Similar bands to add to you list (as a suggestion):

Emperor

Satanic Warmaster

Enslaved

Tsjuder

Blodsrit

Windir

Lord Belial

Carpathian Forest

Marduk

[/quote']

<.<... Hello? Forgetting a couple of people?

Twisted

Me

some other people...

If it's Black Metal you're going for, I got a band:

Cradle of Filth

Deathy above said a couple from my mind.

Nice playlist' date=' nice to see that i'm not the only one who listens to Black Metal on the site.

Emperor

Satanic Warmaster

Enslaved

Tsjuder

Blodsrit

Windir

Lord Belial

Carpathian Forest

Marduk

[/quote']

Twisted

Me

some other people...

Cradle of Filth

No, I would never forget you guys. Your mah buddies.

By "Black Metal" I ment real Black Metal (no strings attached) and I wasn't aware you guys listened to that ;)

Emperor

Satanic Warmaster

Enslaved

Tsjuder

Blodsrit

Windir

Lord Belial

Carpathian Forest

Marduk

[/quote']

Twisted

Me

some other people...

Cradle of Filth

By "Black Metal" I ment real Black Metal (no strings attached) and I wasn't aware you guys listened to that ;)

I dun't see how COF isn't Black Metal, but anyhows, you, me and Twisted are like Metal buddies, we, me and Twisted are related to each other, so... but you and me, were close...

Emperor

Satanic Warmaster

Enslaved

Tsjuder

Blodsrit

Windir

Lord Belial

Carpathian Forest

Marduk

[/quote']

Twisted

Me

some other people...

Cradle of Filth

I dun't see how COF isn't Black Metal, but anyhows, you, me and Twisted are like Metal buddies, we, me and Twisted are related to each other, so... but you and me, were close...

You just lost me with the you me and him and we part. I've never been so confused in my life.

Anywho, COF is black metal of the Symphonic variety (which is still Black Metal regardless) but I was talking about just regular Black Metal, bands who poineered the sound, such as Burzum, Mayhem, and the like. Sorry for the confusion. =(

Emperor

Satanic Warmaster

Enslaved

Tsjuder

Blodsrit

Windir

Lord Belial

Carpathian Forest

Marduk

[/quote']

Twisted

Me

some other people...

Cradle of Filth

You just lost me with the you me and him and we part. I've never been so confused in my life.

Anywho, COF is black metal of the Symphonic variety (which is still Black Metal regardless) but I was talking about just regular Black Metal, bands who poineered the sound, such as Burzum, Mayhem, and the like. Sorry for the confusion. =(

Me and Twisted aren't really Metal Buddies, but you are buddies with me and him. Still dun't get it?

Also, I think COF is just partially Symphonic, cause some songs aren't symphonic. But hey, who knows? Only time and the band can tell. Okay screw the time part.

[spoiler=Long list of quotes]

Emperor

Satanic Warmaster

Enslaved

Tsjuder

Blodsrit

Windir

Lord Belial

Carpathian Forest

Marduk

[/quote']

Twisted

Me

some other people...

Cradle of Filth

I listen to all of those bands you listed... They just weren't in my playlist last night. As for Cradle of Filth... They haven't been good since 2000 when they released Midian. That was their last good album. And I wouldn't really call them black metal. They're more of a symphonic/gothic type metal.

And as for black metal and the such... Black metal is probably my favorite sub-genre of metal, along with melodic death metal. There really aren't too many bands that you're going to get by me. I pretty much have no life besides sitting and listening to metal. Lol.

[spoiler=Long list of quotes]

Emperor

Satanic Warmaster

Enslaved

Tsjuder

Blodsrit

Windir

Lord Belial

Carpathian Forest

Marduk

[/quote']

Twisted

Me

some other people...

Cradle of Filth

I listen to all of those bands you listed... They just weren't in my playlist last night. As for Cradle of Filth... They haven't been good since 2000 when they released Midian. That was their last good album. And I wouldn't really call them black metal. They're more of a symphonic/gothic type metal.

And as for black metal and the such... Black metal is probably my favorite sub-genre of metal, along with melodic death metal. There really aren't too many bands that you're going to get by me. I pretty much have no life besides sitting and listening to metal. Lol.

Meh, I just think that every album, not just COF, but within every band, has their own significant charm in their way. Some telling about a person, some about an event in history, etc. But enough about this. Since there ain't much getting by you, not much we can add really... Wait a minute, did you look on Death M.'s scroll of Metal Bands?

This playlist needs AILD about as much as Britney Spears needs another kid.

>_>

I'm not a fan. Lol.

Oh god.

You've been shunned.

FOREVAR.

Lol. Why? They're not really that great. Their only potential lies in their drummer.

I'm guessing you don't like Metalcore? <_<

Not a whole lot. It's gotta be done right. I do like my fair share of deathcore though... With that being said, it's still not my favorite genre. I'm into more underground deathcore... The kind that's actually good. Chelsea Grin, Sea of Treachery, We Butter The Bread With Butter, etc. They're not too bad.

You should add some Cephalic Carnage too ;D

It's funny you should say that because I was just listening to the song Misguided by them. I can honestly say I enjoy them.

Assembling new playlist for tonight. Contains following bands:

Azaghal

Lunarsea

Dark Tranquility

Darkness Over Depth

Deathchain

Bloodbath

Carach Angren

Mortifera

Forest of Impaled

Tsjuder

Ragnarok

Windir

Vinterland

Enslavement of Beauty

Enthroned

Stormlord

Followbane

Lantlos

Axis of Perdition

IXXI

Darkestrah

And probably adding more as the night goes on.

Emperor

Satanic Warmaster

Enslaved

Tsjuder

Blodsrit

Windir

Lord Belial

Carpathian Forest

Marduk

[/quote']

Twisted

Me

some other people...

Cradle of Filth

Me and Twisted aren't really Metal Buddies, but you are buddies with me and him. Still dun't get it?

Also, I think COF is just partially Symphonic, cause some songs aren't symphonic. But hey, who knows? Only time and the band can tell. Okay screw the time part.

I get it now. Not so confused now. =P

Okay' date=' we give <_< Only Death M. can provide some.

[/quote']

I could possibly but it's kinda hard to get the upper hand on fellow metalhead. I mean, I maybe able to dish out some bands that he never heard of but chances are that he has just as many up his sleeve.

Emperor

Satanic Warmaster

Enslaved

Tsjuder

Blodsrit

Windir

Lord Belial

Carpathian Forest

Marduk

[/quote']

Twisted

Me

some other people...

Cradle of Filth

I get it now. Not so confused now. =P

Okay' date=' we give <_< Only Death M. can provide some.

[/quote']

I could possibly but it's kinda hard to get the upper hand on fellow metalhead. I mean, I maybe able to dish out some bands that he never heard of but chances are that he has just as many up his sleeve.

Exactly. That always seems to be the deal. You heard of this band that I haven't heard, but at the same time there's this band that I know that you never heard of.

' pid='2459699' dateline='1246337407']

I like black metal and all' date=' but I've never been able to really get into it much.

[/quote']

It's really an acquired taste... Many of my friends are deeply into metal, and only maybe one of them are actually INTO black metal. Most go more towards melodic death, death, or tech. death.

' pid='2459699' dateline='1246337407']

I like black metal and all' date=' but I've never been able to really get into it much.

[/quote']

It's really an acquired taste... Many of my friends are deeply into metal, and only maybe one of them are actually INTO black metal. Most go more towards melodic death, death, or tech. death.

I'm much more into technical death metal. Normal death metal and black metal songs just aren't as distinguishable.

I listen to death metal or black metal when I'm just angry or grinding or whatever.

Archived