[DISC] Yeah, and DAD was like FUUUUUUUUUU

[align=center]Koa%27kiMeiruDragoRGBT-EN-UR-1E.png

During each of your End Phases' date=' destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand. LIGHT and DARK monsters cannot be Special Summoned.

[/quote']

Yeah, so this cards seriously gonna f*ck up any Blackwings and DAD based decks, so long as you can keep it on the field. Lightsworns are srsly f*cked up as well.

Discuss.

Off-topic: I just pulled an Ultra-rare of these in my first RGBT. No Earthbounds yet though T_T[/align]

I simply HATE this card. I actually changed my deck a little because I like to revise it and make it unbeatable. I run an twilight deck. (worst against this card.) But my deck still has a lot of monster destructors. Look at my deck making guide, and you can see why.

5. Think up what this deck is weak against. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!! This makes your deck unbeatable against what SHOULD kill it.

I simply HATE this card. I actually changed my deck a little because I like to revise it and make it unbeatable. I run an twilight deck. (worst against this card.) But my deck still has a lot of monster destructors. Look at my deck making guide' date=' and you can see why.

5. Think up what this deck is weak against. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!! This makes your deck unbeatable against what SHOULD kill it.

It's called, tearing down your deck, and rebuilding it as another deck, kind alike alchemy: Breaking something down, and reconstructing as something else.

Also, you can have more than one deck I do believe.

Eh, this card has a REALLY hard time fitting into Decks, Koa'ki Meirus are pretty much the only Deck he works in, and they're...not so great.

BWs can just run this over with Sirocco and Gale, LS can run over it with Jain, Honest and Ryko too if they've got one. This isn't too hard to take out. It's like how G.B. Hunter, who's outclassed by Mirror of Oaths as it really can't stay on the field to do too much to Glads.

Easily beaten through, generally will not live for more than one of your opponents turn's by it's own effect.

I can't imagine it being too prominent, great effect, but it often will not be effective enough to be on the field that either Dark Strike, DAD, or Judgment dragon will need to make it's appearance. In most other cases, you could have decked a card that is more useful than this monster. Decent anti-meta at best, isn't even on the same level as Oppression (for siding) and absolutely not worth MDing.

This one card can completely f*** up most of the Top Meta decks.

It has pretty good ATK so it can keep it's self on the field. And it's a Dragon so it can make use of all Dragon Support.

The only bad side is the fact that it is a Koa'ki Meiru and has that "Reveal 1 Core or some other card or this card is destroyed" effect.

Other than that, Epic card.

Archived