how do you destroy a lightsworn deck(not by burning the deck)

is it possible to defeat a lightsworn deck  

1 member has voted

1. 1. is it possible to defeat a lightsworn deck

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know the fact that you're making a deck just to counter one deck...doesn't that kind of go against that whole duelist honor garbage that you were muttering about in that other thread? Anti-Meta decks are made to counter most popular decks at the moment, an Anti-Lightsworn Deck just built for that purpose however...seems silly and hypocritical to your previous statements. And lol @ the poll...because you know...there's a such thing as a deck that has never lost m i rite?

or like synchroduelist said set fire to the duelist

you may win the match but taht could result in setting the place on fire and you being arrested for vandalism and murder. i don't think winning a match that way would worth life in prison

you may win the match but taht could result in setting the place on fire and you being arrested for vandalism and murder. i don't think winning a match that way would worth life in prison

not if you win money for bale by beating the gaurds at a childrens card game

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

not if you win money for bale by beating the gaurds at a childrens card game

If you can do that, there's no need to set the enemy on fire, now, is there?

^ROOK^

See' date=' this is why you pull out a sigar(or w/e) and go to light it. Then you "accidentaly" [s']throw[/s]drop the lighter aton the opponent's face.

^ROOK^

See' date=' this is why you pull out a sigar(or w/e) and go to light it. Then you "accidentaly" [s']throw[/s]drop the lighter aton the opponent's face.

LOL :D

BTW cool new sig. It really matches this topic :)

^ROOK^

It was the reason why I made itI know, right?

Guest PikaPerson01

LOL if you think them not being able to mill is a bad thing.

When they get dead draws like Wulf, Necro Gardna, or Judgment Dragon (at a point when they only have 2 LS in grave) because they couldn't mill... I can't think of a decent enough way to end this sentence.

Either you exploit the fact that they need their effects and beat them down with Skill Drain, or you exploit the fact that they mill and deck them out with Stall.

^ROOK^

It was the reason why I made itI know, right?

i don't smoke. and i may be a pyro but their is one thing. smoking is prohibited inside any building. and whats wrong with my sig. its true i do not use lightsworns because not only does it betray the deck but it would cost a lot of money for them. i love psychics you love lightsworns. just leave things like that.

i don't smoke. and i may be a pyro but their is one thing. smoking is prohibited inside any building.

NOT TRUE!

This is why either:

A- they have smoking areas

B- your a hillbilly

C- Your just doing it for the lulz

and whats wrong with my sig. its true i do not use lightsworns because not only does it betray the deck but it would cost a lot of money for them. i love psychics you love lightsworns. just leave things like that.

Funny' date=' How I never mentioned anything about my sig in this topic(aside from just replying to a comment)

And for the record, the ability to self mill your self is godly.

And Lightsworn makes [i']EVERYTHING[[/i] better.

IMO, Batterymanz >>> Lightsworn

(I dont run a Lightsworn deck, the key cards cost to freakin' much >___>)

Archived