how do you destroy a lightsworn deck(not by burning the deck)

is it possible to defeat a lightsworn deck  

1 member has voted

1. 1. is it possible to defeat a lightsworn deck

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't beat Lightsworn. They're just TOO powerful!

but there is such a thing a too much power. we are working on various strategies to take them down. lightsworns(like any other archtype and theme) are never unbeatable. the only way to defeat a deck is to exploit their weakness and use that weakness to our advantage.

You can't beat Lightsworn. They're just TOO powerful!

but there is such a thing a too much power. we are working on various strategies to take them down. lightsworns(like any other archtype and theme) are never unbeatable. the only way to defeat a deck is to exploit their weakness and use that weakness to our advantage.

yeah well

Your sig is too big. >:[

Guest PikaPerson01

I surprised this question even needs to be asked anymore.

Look these up: Brain Golem' date=' http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ally_of_Justice_Catastor]Catastor, Decisive Arms, Light-Imprisoning Mirror

That's not all; there is a myriad of ways to overcome Lightsworns.

It just comes down to how you like to best.

Two them are OCG only. Also, this is a joke topic.

Look these up: Brain Golem' date=' http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ally_of_Justice_Catastor]Catastor, Decisive Arms, Light-Imprisoning Mirror

*grinning*now, now thats not called for. we are only having fun discussing about winning strategies against lightsworns, their is really no need to call this a joke.

so far i have been reading many great ideas lately. heres one of minethat will not only destroy judgement dragon but reborn a monster at the same time: this requires dark ruler at tails and the world at any result equipped with ribbon of rebirth. when judgement dragon uses its nuke effect do destroy all other cards the dark ruler will make sure to take the dragon with it thenwhen world is destroyed, ribbon will bring him back while the dragon rests in pieces.

heres what the polls say so far: over 74% say it is possible to defeat lightsworns. it is true. no matter the archtype their is no such thing as an unbeatable archtype.

over 20% say no it is impossible to defeat lightswons. i know by answering this you might be frightened or overlooking the lightsworns. its alright to feel this way. just remember to always think of ways to not only enforce your favorite archtype strategies but also think of ways to defeat them when the time arrives when you have to duel someone with the similar deck.

Guest PikaPerson01

so far i have been reading many great ideas lately. heres one of minethat will not only destroy judgement dragon but reborn a monster at the same time: this requires dark ruler at tails and the world at any result equipped with ribbon of rebirth. when judgement dragon uses its nuke effect do destroy all other cards the dark ruler will make sure to take the dragon with it thenwhen world is destroyed' date=' ribbon will bring him back while the dragon rests in pieces.

[/quote']

God damn it, you can't possibly be this stupid. I'm getting trolled aren't I?

so far i have been reading many great ideas lately. heres one of minethat will not only destroy judgement dragon but reborn a monster at the same time: this requires dark ruler at tails and the world at any result equipped with ribbon of rebirth. when judgement dragon uses its nuke effect do destroy all other cards the dark ruler will make sure to take the dragon with it thenwhen world is destroyed' date=' ribbon will bring him back while the dragon rests in pieces.

[/quote']

God damn it, you can't possibly be this stupid. I'm getting trolled aren't I?

Nope. He's that stupid.

Three. Catastor isn't tournament legal until it's official "mass release" date is announced.

• 1 month later...

Below card is the key to stopping lightsworn in its tracks.

ROYAL OPPRESSION (Without Special Summon, Lightsworn cannot function)

MACRO COSMOS (With no Graveyard, Lightsworn cannot Special Summon, and *)

NECROVALLEY (Prevents Lightsworn from manipulating their Graveyard, and *)

*= see above note.

LS is a deck I rarely lose to. I barely even need to side. You just outplay them. Force Honest/Gardna when it's not advantageous for the opponent to use them, KILL LUMINA, and don't sweat JD, it's really not that big of a deal. Sure, some side deck cards will help a LOT, and I won't repeat, since most have been covered already, but if you're playing vs LS, just take a second and think your plays thru. Make reads, force plays, and KILL LUMINA. GG.

Seriously. Kill Lumina.

Aurkus and Lumina are the biggest threats in the deck, and Fissure back at 3 really takes them down a notch. Dust/Crush are GOD, but again...you have to play skilled and make reads. Don't Dust/Crush before a Beckoning has happened unless you're really sure you read Honest.

Oh, and Kycoo.

Guest PikaPerson01

Why the hell did you even post in it at all? I mean, old ass topics don't ever pop up on the front page of my YCM TCG section on my computer. What gives?

try considering other card such as bottomless trap hole, divine wrath or judgment of anubis...

when JD's effect is activated, find any effect-negating card (usually trap)to counter it...judgment of anubis might be a good card to deliver heavy counter damage

for me , i'm worried more about wulf......i also agree for using royal oppression...

Archived