Warrior Contest.(Contest Over)

kizzfan911

No more entrants. SEE STANDBY LIST.

This is a contest where all you have to do to win prizes is to enter. However, keep in mind, the better the card the better the prize. The contest will consist of 3 rounds and will have only 6 contestants. 2 people will be eliminated after each round. You get +1 rep just for entering the contest. NO ENTRY FEE!!!!

Rules:

1. No fake-types

2. You are allowed to base your cards off already existing archtypes(Six Samurai, Lightsworn, etc.)

3. All cards MUST BE WARRIORS.

The 3 rounds will be as follows.

Round 1[5 points to all that move on]

Create 3 monsters of an archtype, whether yours or an already existing one.

Round 2[10 points to all who move on]

Create a fusion and all material monsters for it. you can only use 1 of the cards you used for Round 1, but you don't have to use any of them.

Round 3[40 points to the winner, 20 to the loser, and 3 +reps to both]

Create a Syncho, Tuner, and a Support monster that would most likely be used to summon that monster in the Yugioh Anime. Example from anime: Junk Synchron + Speed Warrior= Junk Warrior

[spoiler=Contestants]1.~Super Cheesy~

2.Красная Луна

3.Maverik

4.EnkoMaun

5.lacikus

6.G-Virus

7.superspecialawesome99

8.TheWorm 55

9.GundamFreedom

Edit: The number of entrants is now 9 for first round. This might mean that I add 1 more round. Try to post all Round 1 cards by July 5. I'm about to have to leave for most of the day so i cant give the reps now.

[spoiler=Standby List]

This is a special list where if someone doesn't post their cards and not enough people have posted to move on, you have a SPECIAL challenge that is not the same as the Round 1 challenge.

SINCE NOONE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND. I'M NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE PEOPLE. YOU GET THE OPTION OF STANDBY AND THATS IT. STOP POSTING STUFF THINKING IM GOING TO ACCEPT YOU. I'M NOT!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep in mind that i wont be able to reserve spots for you guys if someone post their cards before you. youll still get reps though

and TheWorm 55' date=' while im glad that your card won a contest, it wont help you win this one. Read the rules for Round 1

[/quote']

Whoops, sorry, I'll edit.

Well, here are my cards. Before you post something please read the effects.

2a5ak9d.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by returning 2 or more DARK monsters that you control to your hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster in face-up Attack Position from the Graveyard. When this card battles a LIGHT monster, decrease this card's ATK by 400 points. Increase this monster's ATK by 200 points when a monster that is Level 7 or higher declares an attack on this card. When this card destroys a Level 5 or lower monster that your opponent controls, destroy this card after damage calculation.

2vluuci.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 DARK monsters with different names from your Graveyard. You can remove from play all other DARK monsters you control and your Graveyard to have this card gain 500 ATK for each card removed.

34zxb0z.png

[spoiler=Lore]When this monster battles, you can activate this card's effect at attack declaration. If you do, this card loses 500 ATK and DEF (permanently), and the monster it is battling loses 1500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.

sorry Good10 but I'm not accepting anymore people. I've already accepted more than i said i would originally. I will be accepting judges though, so you can do that. Or if you would prefer i can start a standby list where if someone doesn't post there cards within the date, you or anyone else on the standby list can compete to take their place with a special challenge.

Archived