Warrior Contest.(Contest Over)

kizzfan911

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are my round 2 cards:

222285a.jpg222285q.jpg

During your opponent's Battle Phase, you may Tribute this card to Special Summon 3 Piece Warrior Tokens (EARTH/Warrior-Type/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 400) in face-up Defense Mode. If this card is in your Graveyard during your opponent's End Phase, you may Tribute 3 "Piece Warrior Tokens" to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

222285c.jpg

"Detachable Warrior" + "The Man Forcefully Left Alive"

If this card attacks, destroy the attack target after the end of the Damage Step. If this card is in your Graveyard and there are no monsters on your side of the field, Special Summon this card to your side of the field.

hope I stand for 1 more round.

Sorry I forgot about contest. My entry for 2nd round.

259823.jpg

259823i.jpg

259823y.jpg

Demon Warrior+Devil's keeper

Once per turn, you can damage this card's ATK to twice its original ATK. If you do this, destroy this card during the End Phase.If you discard 1 card from your hand to Graveyard this card stays on field.You can activate this cards effect once per turn.

Oh I forgot

Ok here

[spoiler=cards]206999e.jpg

Lore:

1 tuner + 1 Warrior-Type monster

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Synchro Summoned. Whenever your opponent inflicts Battle Damage to your Life Points, the amount of the Life Points you lost is now the ATK of your opponent's monster.

206999s.jpg

Lore:

This monster can only be Normal Summoned or set by Tributing 1 "Shinami the Blood Knight" on your side of the field. Each time this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can select up to 3 Monster Cards from your opponent's Graveyard and remove them from play OR put them in your Graveyard.

206999t.jpg

Lore:

When this monster get destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card, you may Special Summon 1 monster with "Traveling" in its title with 2000 ATK or less. If the monster you choose is another "The Traveling Warrior" remove this monster from play.

contest is over.

[spoiler=Winners]

1.Maliki

2.Maverick(even though he didn't make it to this round, he still posted cards and thats good enough for me.)

3.Maliki & Maverick will split this prize since they are the only ones that posted for the round.(it will be split 10(Maliki)-5(Maverick).

[spoiler=SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME PRIZE!!!!]This is a prize I'm giving to the person who has been one of the best throughout the contest. Someone who even if a new deadline was set, never missed an original deadline. I'm of course talking about Maliki. 30 extra points.

Archived