Warrior Contest.(Contest Over)

kizzfan911

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well whatever you mean here are my cards for the stand by or whatever

157246.jpg

[spoiler=Lore #1] The Judge of Life - "Death Shot" - This card can only be summoned by Tributing 2 monster cards with diffrent Attribute,Type, and Lv. For every time a monster on your side of the field gets sent to the graveyard do at least one of the following for a certain Lv:

Atleast 1: If the discarded monster is Lv. 1 to 3 this monster gains its ATK. After 3 times you may not do it again.

Atleast 2: If the discarded monster is Lv. 4 to 7 put the monster from the graveyard to the top of your deck

Atleast 3: If the monster is a Lv. 8 or higher all attacks are paused for 3 turns.

157246.jpg

[spoiler= Lore #2] The Judge of Life - "Death Cut" - This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding a monster with the same type, attribute and level.

You may look at the top of your deck, depending on what they are are picked from the following:

Atleast 1: If the card is a Spell Card you may replace it with another Spellcard on your field, hand, or graveyard

Atleast 2: If the card is a Trap Card, discard it and destroy 1 monster on the field

Atleast 3: If the card is a Monster Card, add half of the ATK and DEF and raise this monsters Lv up by 1

157246k.jpg

[spoiler= Lore #3] The Judge of Life - "LifeShreder" - This card can only be Special Summoned by sacraficing 1000 of your Life Points. This Effect cannot work if there is a monster with a higher LV on your side of the field. If your graveyard has more than 4 monsters that have the same Type, and Attribute, replace 4 top cards from your deck to the chosen discarded cards in your graveyard in any order you want.

157246.jpg

[spoiler= Lore #4] The Judge of Life - "Soul Slaughter - This card can only be summoned after you have lost a Lv 7 monster to the graveyard. You may search your deck, graveyard, or hand for a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Monster Card that is some what similar to the ones on your field, you may check your cards on the field if so you may do one of the following:

Atleast 1: Your opponent gains 500 LP but all of his cards in the Spell and Trap card zone are now sent to the graveyard

Atleast 2: Look at the up coming 5 or 7 cards in your deck depending on how many cards are in your hand and rearage them in any order you want.

Well There ya go

Well damnit im going to transfer theese cards to my new set, cause i think i cant join anymore DAMN that was pretty much a waste

My round 2 cards

206999q.jpg

Lore:

You cannot activate this cards effect unless there is 1 face-up "Warrior Gate" that you control.When this card declares an attack, you can change the battle position of 1 face-up monster that your opponent controls. If it is a Warrior-Type, put the card face-down Defense Position.

206999b.jpg

Lore:

If this card is Normal Summoned, destroy this card at the end of your turn. If you Tribute Summon this monster increase this cards level by 2 and has the following effect: If your opponent Summons a level 5 or higher monster decrease its ATK and DEF by 500.

206999a.jpg

Lore:

Shin Gouki + Archangel

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Fusion Summoned. All Dragon-Type monsters in Attack Position that your opponent controls 500 ATK and DEF for 3 of your opponent's Stanby Phases. If your opponent's monster(s) has 500 or lower ATK and DEF it is not affected.

Archived