Fire Emblem Series: Discussion

Archbaron Larry

Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light.

That's probably true' date=' based on the numbers. However, my meaningless personal experience gives this one to Marisa, who has never failed to max her STR and SPD for me. Plus, she's hot, and I'm biased towards hot introverts. :D

[/quote']

lol there is truth to this statement.

Since SS is such a joke, I always end up using both of them. I find Joshua makes a better swordsmaster, and Marissa makes a better Assassin.

Lol. And ya the arena is cake' date=' but as said, u get RNG screwed once and BOOM, u have to hit da reset button.

Kent vs. Sain GO!

[/quote']

Sain. No question. Even though Pally's suck.

I concur with all of dis. And that was another thing I liked about SS, the split promos.

Meh. Kent goes better with my playing style; plus, Sain's personality is awful. I can't stand missing, and Sain does that all the time for me...

Marisa is the best assassin of the game, but the extra two STR does make a difference if you ask me. Besides, Silencer never activates.

My games are weird. My Joshua sucks, my Raven dies frequently, my Kent is decent, my Sain isn't, my Lyn is better than my Hector, my Miledy is better than my everything-else despite FEVI's characters sucking...

I disagree. Kent is better. Sain would be better if he had better speed. It depends. Does your Marth have Mercurius? If not' date=' he might be a letdown in your squad. He's weak compared to some other units. In my opinion, I would take out Marth and put in either Ogma, or Navvare with Mercurius.

PS: Long Quoting!

[/quote']

Whoops, i forgot to say I concur with everything but the sain part. My Kent is always much better. And yes, I was planning on giving Marth Mercurius and the 12 MT Falchion.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light.

That's probably true' date=' based on the numbers. However, my meaningless personal experience gives this one to Marisa, who has never failed to max her STR and SPD for me. Plus, she's hot, and I'm biased towards hot introverts. :D

[/quote']

lol there is truth to this statement.

Since SS is such a joke, I always end up using both of them. I find Joshua makes a better swordsmaster, and Marissa makes a better Assassin.

Lol. And ya the arena is cake' date=' but as said, u get RNG screwed once and BOOM, u have to hit da reset button.

Kent vs. Sain GO!

[/quote']

Sain. No question. Even though Pally's suck.

I concur with all of dis. And that was another thing I liked about SS, the split promos.

Meh. Kent goes better with my playing style; plus, Sain's personality is awful. I can't stand missing, and Sain does that all the time for me...

Marisa is the best assassin of the game, but the extra two STR does make a difference if you ask me. Besides, Silencer never activates.

My games are weird. My Joshua sucks, my Raven dies frequently, my Kent is decent, my Sain isn't, my Lyn is better than my Hector, my Miledy is better than my everything-else despite FEVI's characters sucking...

I disagree. Kent is better. Sain would be better if he had better speed. It depends. Does your Marth have Mercurius? If not' date=' he might be a letdown in your squad. He's weak compared to some other units. In my opinion, I would take out Marth and put in either Ogma, or Navvare with Mercurius.

PS: Long Quoting!

[/quote']

Whoops, i forgot to say I concur with everything but the sain part. My Kent is always much better. And yes, I was planning on giving Marth Mercurius and the 12 MT Falchion.

Then keep Marth in there.

To get Falchion, you get to Chapter 23, kill the real Gharnef (the fake ones can be killed by real weapons but it will still say that it will do 0 damage to trick you.) After you kill the real Gharnef, he'll drop Falchion. The fake ones will drop Steel Swords.

If you didn't get Falchion in Chapter 23, and your Tiki is dead, you'll go to Chapter 24x, after chapter 24. Ater beating it, you'll meat this woman named Nagi, who will give you a weaker version of Falchion. I hoped I helped.

I don't get y tiki has to die to get it... Then again' date=' i guess there has to be some repercussions for keeping the orbs. Then again, you can ressurect her with Aum, but then she'll suck anyways. And the orb that negates terrain is the only good one for wifi.

[/quote']

Tiki isn't that bad. Train her in Chapter 24.

In one of my files, she soloed the final boss!

Also, I think since Nagi comes out of the coffin when you meet her, and she looks a lot like Tiki, I think this is what happens.

Nagi is really Tiki who gets ressurrected, and it seems like 20 years had passed for her.

Aum/Valkyrie/etc should never be brought back; it ruins FE's premise. Discuss.

lolValkyries. They're a jabroni to fight.

Back on the Kent/Sain thing: meh, I never used them outside of Lyn's quest//that level you get them back in eli/hector. Kent seems to do better in Lyn's, but the second you get them back, Sain is head and shoulders above. At least for that level.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

lolValkyries. They're a b**** to fight.

Back on the Kent/Sain thing: meh' date=' I never used them outside of Lyn's quest//that level you get them back in eli/hector. Kent seems to do better in Lyn's, but the second you get them back, Sain is head and shoulders above. At least for that level.

[/quote']

The staff damnit.

And that game's Paladins suck horribly, so... At least FEVIII had Seth.

lolValkyries. They're a b**** to fight.

Back on the Kent/Sain thing: meh' date=' I never used them outside of Lyn's quest//that level you get them back in eli/hector. Kent seems to do better in Lyn's, but the second you get them back, Sain is head and shoulders above. At least for that level.

[/quote']

The staff damnit.

And that game's Paladins suck horribly, so... At least FEVIII had Seth.

lol. My bad. I've only played the GBA's due to lack of...other systems.

Yes' date=' fire emblem is good game and it's better than advance wars but I more like final fantasy tactic advance 2

[/quote']

Inferior game to the original FF: Tactics, but I still sorta like it.

What are Valkyries anyway? The way it sounds' date=' is it like, a promoted class of a bishop?

[/quote']

Valkyrie is a promoted mage knight. (Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't played the GBA's in a while)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

What are Valkyries anyway? The way it sounds' date=' is it like, a promoted class of a bishop?

[/quote']

Valkyries are the promo form of Troubadors (mounted healers). And apparently some sort of broken staff.

It's a staff that can indiscriminately raise the dead in FEs IV and V. After the first use, it costs something like 30000G to reuse, but...

Assassains=Baws

1 hit kill critical' date=' even if the ATK is 0

Jaffar ftw

[/quote']

eh. The concept idea behind them is madly badass. Actual in game fighting, their only so-so though. :/

Swordmasters are actually probably a better investment.

Link arena, however....

Then it's just lol XD

Unless your opponent has an Iron Rune >_>

Archived