Second Official Brawl Tournament (MATCH UPS ARE UP)

Flame Dragon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is out pm me because I can replace them B/C Im with my wii all I need to find is my remote' date=' I'll post my fc tonight if someone needs replacement.

[/quote']

This does sound good since I know you did want in, and this way should some one not be able to play they won't get a free pass.

Hey, flame, I doubt this will happen, but what would ever happen if a sibling or friend won? Who gets the prizes ._. Cause they don't have an account.........

I face the winner of Ham and DM. I bet Ham'll win, so I'll be dead.........meh, I practiced.

Hey' date=' flame, I doubt this will happen, but what would ever happen if a sibling or friend won? Who gets the prizes ._. Cause they don't have an account.........

[/quote']

Um..............................

IDK.

I don't see this happening since he only have Sigma's bro and he has to face last years winner or the person that beat last years winner.

Flame' date=' jacoby won't find a time to brawl me I sent him a PM about it and he hasen't replied

[/quote']

He still has about a week, so if you two can't have a battle because you can't reach him, play lightswornsrock.

He doesn't check his PMs. Trust me.

If this is the case, put the whole message you want to send in the title. It's kind of hard to miss when you get a new pm.

Flame' date=' jacoby won't find a time to brawl me I sent him a PM about it and he hasen't replied

[/quote']

Sorry about that.

I DO THAT! But he still never checks. The only way Majik can contact him would be to spam his PMs......

I check, I just delete them the second I see it's from you.

yea just message me if im needed' date=' I want the practice anyways since im going to be going to tourneys next month

[/quote']

Really? Which ones? Get me some replays pwease. :3

Anyway, I'm still waiting on my opponent, I think he said he'd be back around Friday.

yea just message me if im needed' date=' I want the practice anyways since im going to be going to tourneys next month

[/quote']

Really? Which ones? Get me some replays pwease. :3

Anyway, I'm still waiting on my opponent, I think he said he'd be back around Friday.

Some local ones :P Ill try to do some good with Lt. Snakey and get some decent replayz for shure

Ohhh man you have no idea it was hosted by an Ike user (Who was garbage btw) and there were maybe 3, 4 including myself that actually were good. The person who won the tourny was one of those 4....I got cheated out of my win since it was a timed stock match they stalled so I lost.

The person who won used Zero-Suit Samus and let me tell you there is no amount of practice I can do to even dream of beating him he was insane good.

Archived