Second Official Brawl Tournament (MATCH UPS ARE UP)

Flame Dragon

Im willing to dump some points in if the tourney doesnt start til the 12th since ill be set to play online' date=' either way ill dump some points lol

[/quote']

Well the tourny's going to start once we get one more person.

your post makes me think you want to join, so post your FC and we're good to go.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah like I said i wont have internet for meh wii til the 12 when i go home and you know I just got brawl and I havent been online yet.....

Flame, I'm not gonna be here the last week in July I think, so........But were I'm going has Wi-Fi, but I don't know if my friend wants me to bring my Wii (I'm going with his family, got invited.. I can talk him into it. If I can bring it, I'll have that, my DSi and PSP, so I should be able to have my matches, but just in case I can't, just remove me from the tourny if you see I haven't been on in days.

yeah like I said i wont have internet for meh wii til the 12 when i go home and you know I just got brawl and I havent been online yet.....

K' date=' but to be fair if some one else comes in the next....2 days should be good I'll have to take them since I want to start this ASAP.

Flame, I'm not gonna be here the last week in July I think, so........But were I'm going has Wi-Fi, but I don't know if my friend wants me to bring my Wii (I'm going with his family, got invited.. I can talk him into it. If I can bring it, I'll have that, my DSi and PSP, so I should be able to have my matches, but just in case I can't, just remove me from the tourny if you see I haven't been on in days.

Thanks for the heads up.

This can be a problem.

We have 8 spots and 11 people who want in. I don't mind making it 10 people since all that happens is some one gets unlucky and has an extra match, but 11 is kind of hard. Also both lightswornsrock and XxShadiusxX I haven't posted an FC so we really only have 9 people.

To be fair I'll give the two of them 24 hours to post a FC. If they do their in, if they don't then the need to wait for the next one.

So in 24 hours I'll have match ups.

Yea I'll add Sigma's bro to make it a bit easier with the numbers.

2qbd5qd.jpg

1) Neiko: 2191-7325-7546

2) Maxdmilleo: 2191-9115-7366

3) Tekken Ham: 2836-4901-4265

4) Dragon Master - 0645-5740-4006

5) Roxas: 3179-5755-4424

6) Sigma: 1333-2890-0337

7) Sigma's Bro

8) .:Dark Armed Xing:. : 5241-3895-3531

9) jacoby746: 4425-1536-7462

10) Ma'jik: 1204-6328-4041

The numbers are the nubers in the bracket.

Yay

Also' date=' I'm supposed to get like, 1000 points or something, for taking 2nd in the WC09 tourny, did you want some more points for donation, or are you all set?

[/quote']

With the match ups up you can start when ever you like.

If you don't mind.

I'll start PMing people the match ups once I'm done getting the other match ups done.

I'll Fight Sigma's bro whenever Sigma says hes ready. I'm free all tonight after 8:30

Wait' date=' 8) is not on the bracket! So you kicked me out................lulz. The 8 ) Is annoying.

[/quote']

You don't fight Sigma's bro. The winner of the second math (Dragon Master and Ham) fight him.

Also ATM you don't even have a match.

Sigma is not available' date=' so I fear that I must forfeit the win to him.

[/quote']

You said you'll be back in a week and I don't think this round will be over then, so you may still be able to have your match.

I'll Fight Sigma's bro whenever Sigma says hes ready. I'm free all tonight after 8:30

Wait' date=' 8) is not on the bracket! So you kicked me out................lulz. The 8 ) Is annoying.

[/quote']

You don't fight Sigma's bro. The winner of the second math (Dragon Master and Ham) fight him.

Also ATM you don't even have a match.

Sigma is not available' date=' so I fear that I must forfeit the win to him.

[/quote']

You said you'll be back in a week and I don't think this round will be over then, so you may still be able to have your match.

Sorry, the lack of names confuses me

Archived