NARUTO: Eternal Struggle - UPDATE ~ CS2 Sasuke added! ~ ((65/65)) COMPLETE

Sora

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many tabs on your page that I'm having a hard time seeing things sometimes. I was wondering if you might be able to organise it a bit differently or make the section titles bold so I can see them when I open/close tabs. Btw, the Hokages are awesome but their effects are long and it slightly spoils the look of the card (I'm picky like that).

well i for one look forward to seeign what the projects will be like. sorry i havent been commenting on the cards but i have been really busy lately, especially now that i have my own card contest going. speaking of, the address for my contest is http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-144439-post-2753686.html#pid2753686 so check it out and post a card if you would like to compete, or if you know someone else who is into card contests, tell them as well. anyway, i g2g. i got lots of stuff i need to do that is away from the computer. if i am not on later today then i will be back on monday, and will try to comment on cards then if things actually slow down enough for me to be able to do that. :x >_

Archived